Hey DEVs, I Found Another Broken PoP Quest

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

and I have /bug reported:

[IMG]

This Blood Primordial is stuck at 91%,... for greater than 10 minutes!!!
    might need to run the beta test,.. just a bit longer next time, just saying,...
  2. Rainmare Well-Known Member

don't fight him on the ramp. you gotta drag him into the cages that Sarymn makes, and that debuffs him and makes him hurtable. if you don't, he's got like a 90 something damage reduction. he works like that guy at the end of the Thalumbra sig line.
    Zeddicious likes this.
  3. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

wait,..what?
    this game has always had prevention of friendly fire,.. our offensive attacks to NOT injure our group/raid members; which also means the enemy's offensive attacks do not injure their members,...

and last I checked, one does NOT run back into an enemy's mine field when dealing directly with an enemy,...

and yes, since this beasty likes to THROW, having a WALL to one's rear is the best strategy.
  4. SteveB Active Member

the quest is not bugged, drag the encounter to the white fields, he will "duck" himself when he is vulnurable again...
    Hint: Don't get to far away fromt he ramp, the knockback might let you reset the encounter...
  5. Rainmare Well-Known Member

yes Sarymn like to toss, it's not the Primordial guy that's doing the throwing. but just like with Tserrina and the Hate golem, those 'mines' will snag him, force him to kneel, and when he does he takes a LOT more damage. they will also snare you, so it's best to try and get him to walk into them without hitting them yourself.

it does make the fight somewhat more complicated, for sure, but it is beatable still.