Hertiage Quest Tracker

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Chronia, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Chronia Member

Hey all, I am wondering if anyone knows of an online HQ tracker that guilds can use to keep track of their HQ's so the guild can also view their progress in case anyone needs help or is on the same step and just in general for players to keep track of which HQ's they've completed on which character and where they are at in the HQ.

There used to be a good one at eq2hq.org, albeit outdated and did not include all the newer HQ's, however, the site seems to no longer exist or has been offline for an extended period of time. Does anyone know of a similar site with a utility for this?

Also are there ones for L&L and Sig line tracking as well? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. Ladymist Well-Known Member

a guild website. then your members can hit j view completed quests , list them and then list the current one they are on ;)
  3. Sclerotia Member

Dont mean to derail your thread but why do some guilds want to track HQ's and what is the point of it?

Just wondering.
  4. Alarra Well-Known Member

I would look at the heritage quests (etc) on Zam and EQ2i. Then put them into your users profile and get your members to just tick the ones they've done on your guild website, maybe stick them in tabs for each type.
    If you're thinking of guild status, old raid zones (PR = approx 125k Status) and crafting writs provide a lot more status. doing lvl 89 crafting writs I get about 20k status and they take about 3-5 mins each. Faster with progress potions.
    Got the guild up 20% in less than 15 mins with a progress potion on the last 20% to Guild LVL 95.
  5. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Ever.....Quest Some growing guilds encourage doing HQs as a way to build status and comradery. Keeping track of how many people are at various stages of HQs allows for planning of completion raids, getting groups etc. I loved that site back in the olden days, it really helped.
  6. Caela Well-Known Member

Long ago, in a faraway land...

Roster Master. I don't know if the Stand Alone version had the trackers, but the DragonFly version did - and it's still up and running on our website (though, it might have had some major tweaks and repairs by smarter people than I) If the archives are still up, you might see if you can find the old thread and see if it is still available anywhere.
  7. Dark Grue New Member

Still available, and still actively being developed. http://www.rostermaster.org is the magnet page for all the Roster Master projects, including RM4DF.

When the new forums went up, they eliminated the forum category the original thread was posted under, so we really haven't gotten around to making a new one. Probably will end up under "off-topic"... which, it isn't, but it also doesn't fit anywhere else.

-DG
  8. Trivarian New Member