Heroic Zones dropping wrong tier armor

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Arieste, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Atan Well-Known Member

You'd need to login more instead of updating your website ;)
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

Help 1 person, or help thousands hundreds dozens.
    Anaogi, Mae- and Atan like this.
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

Since non final named drop the tier below items, named from Temple should drop heroic gear (quested box reward potent).
    But reward from ornate chests are AS items.
  4. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Heroic Halls and Labs all drop potent pieces in mission ornate chests. Never AS cryptic. Not sure what are you talking about.
    Every name drops exquisites. You can get nice things from those occassionally.

Here is what I got from heroic Labs. And I love it even devs nerfed it in beta :) now when I have it I want 1250% proc on master strike back! )))

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/2975741152
  5. Hammdaddy Active Member

fixed
  6. Sylke Well-Known Member

Except, if you don't get an exquisite from the Veeshan nameds, you DO get Advanced Solo armor drops from them. (And even sometimes when you get an exquisite.) It's absurd. There's no reason to continue getting the lowest tier armor in the highest tier zones.
    Mermut likes this.
  7. Kraeref Well-Known Member

So far never failed to get exquisite. It could be that after a failure and starting over on names the probability to get a nice drop decreases.
  8. Sylke Well-Known Member

Or, more likely, you just have better luck.
  9. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Could be.
  10. Feldon Well-Known Member

Trivializes EQ2U.
    Has an EQ2U signature.

The irony.
  11. Hammdaddy Active Member

I mean i wasn't talking about EQ2U, i was more-so talking about your actual website EQ2Wire which by the way is worthless.
  12. Kalika Well-Known Member

The probability to get ornate is low, it does not seems to relate to flawless victory on first try ... It is just random.

Also the chest from the coward dragon is quite easy to miss.
  13. Kalika Well-Known Member

Eq2wire is a fan site, i don't use it much but a lot of people like it. It may be worthless for YOU, and not my cup of tea but it is certainly not worhtless at all.
  14. Feldon Well-Known Member

Thanks for your helpful feedback!
  15. Hammdaddy Active Member

No problem!