Heroic tree, Critical Bulwark AA---What would you like?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Tekadeo, Feb 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

With Crit Mit going the way of the Dodo, what would you like to see in place of it on our Heroic AA Critical Bulwark?
    As always I would like to see something unique, and I'm going to be disappointed if they make it a HP temp buff. I'm all for HP buffs, but as a temp buff it would be weak and not really add much to the game. IF they wanted to make it a permanent HP buff, awesome.

But let's see what we can come up with and maybe try to sway some devs' thinking on what we could get here. What could be something unique defensively for us to have here? A group AoE avoid? Wouldn't help us much, but would be great for group. Damage Reduction? Too similar to the Hunker Down AA right next to it.
    Keep in mind that this will be and should be a defensive buff to go along with the mit buff it's attached to.
  2. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

We have some of the worst heroic AA in the game, (besides that for raiding.).

Its going to have to be something different.

How about "Increases the damage and threat done by Autoattacks."
  3. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Dear God please no---go away Tala we dont want your input
  4. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Tekadeo wrote:
    I love my ideas.
  5. ARCHIVED-Destraum Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Your ideas are just as good as a Liberals. So good they have to be Mandatory.
  6. ARCHIVED-Gungo Guest

My idea reverse it Instead of damage reduction temp buff.

Zerkers are suppose to be the better AOE tank then guards. They are suppose to tank AOE mobs better.

How about an blue AOE melee damage reduction DEBUFF.

This way all the adds you hit do less physical damage. Its also unique as the ONLY AOE melee damage reduction debuff in game. Just tie it to one of your AOE atks.
    The only issue this would be a heroic AA shared by guards, but thats not such a bad thing.
  7. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Gungo@Crushbone wrote:
    Or AOE Damage Reduction. (or is that the same thing?)
  8. ARCHIVED-Coopendor Guest

Tekadeo wrote:
    How about something to eliminate the power drain that comes from adrenaline??
  9. ARCHIVED-Destraum Guest

Coopendor wrote:
    We already have that....it's called an enchanter class. There are also 2 red adorns that pretty much make adrenaline's power drain non-existent as well.
    Since it deals with group damage reduction, maybe an ability that procs a group reactive heal on inc damage. Not necessarily a ward, but something similar to our Battle Frenzy, but group wide. Something in the area of 3 to 5 triggers of say maybe 5-10% heals. Being that it would be up nearly every 40 seconds, it would have to be small enough to not be OP, but definately something that would be of added benefit to casting.
  10. ARCHIVED-Netty Guest

Roehl@Guk wrote:
    That or a groupwide ward. I like your idea. But im thinking something to reduce the inc damage on the group somehow that would be cool. Damage reduction on the group is another nice idea. And that will even help the guardian being abit better at protecting their group (not that they need that much more help) But it would balance them abit better vs brawlers.
  11. ARCHIVED-Soul_Dreamer Guest

250 hp ward every point, last point grants group wide NONE fighter deathsave. Total of a 2500 ward and deathsave. Just my idea (guardian)
  12. ARCHIVED-Soul_Dreamer Guest

Hmmm, iPhone doesn't like anything except quick reply... Group wide death save is probably too op but it wouldn't let me edit. Maybe give the deathsave 2 triggers so it can only save 2 people. Whatever thy do though, the current hp change blows.
  13. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Being heroic, its the wrong place to add something specific to zerkers.
  14. ARCHIVED-Netty Guest

Atan@Unrest wrote:
    Im not saying you are wrong. But fix it to a ward or what ever would help to balance guards abit better vs brawlers aswell. We all know brawlers are the kings of taking damage atm. Guards should be very defensiv aswell but protect the group/raid and with this it would bring them inline and help zerks abit aswell. However zerks needs so many changes that this will do close to nothing to do i agree with that. But it still would be worth fixing to something good.
    Guards can tank anything atm i agree but they still need a small bump in protecting the group imo since thats their thing atm and since stonecold is so super... making the groupwide mit buff into something like add a ward or damage reduction would even it out.
  15. ARCHIVED-Bruener Guest

I would prefer to see something NOT a heal/ward of any type. They have already crossed the line too much giving non-Crusader's heal/ward type abilities.
    Damage reduction would be nice.
  16. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

Bruener wrote:
    More trolling ftw, eh Bruener? Maybe they "crossed the line" by giving non-warriors the ability to use tower shields?
    But seriously, I would love to have the old Adrenaline back. Honestly this class has been the worst Fighter in the game since they nerfed Adrenaline for no reason and gave us nothing but a LOL in return.
  17. ARCHIVED-Bruener Guest

Tekadeo wrote:
    Never ceases to amaze me how dumb some people are.
  18. ARCHIVED-Aull Guest

Tekadeo wrote:
    If I remember correctly when the game originally launched guards were the only plate fighter that could wear the strongest/heaviest armor of that time. Now all plates can wear armor just as durable as the other. I know many will state that it made guards to strong while other fighters lagged behind defensively. If that is the case then why didn't players roll a guardian if being tough was so important?
    I agree with Bruener as well. My zerker should have never received any type of heal/ward no matter how big or small cause that is not what zerker are about. Zerkers should have never become self healers. They sure didn't have it in the beginning and they shouldn't have it now.
    Crossing the lines is what borked the fighter individuality all up. I seen this coming when bruisers received a tsunami type ability with their mythical years ago. Then sk's got furor or whatever it is called. In all honesty no other fighter should have received a tsunami spin off ability even if that fighter subclass sucked defensively. Tsunami should have been monk only and stayed that way. If other fighters wanted tsunami then they should have rolled a monk. But that is yesterday and not today.
    I noticed that new games that come out give far better descriptions of what is expected of each class in that particular game. I think other mmo companies seen where eqII messed up and made sure to move around these mistakes.
  19. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

Bruener wrote:
    kidding me? this class used to be based on health regeneration(for many many years in fact and then it turned to heal procs and DR as mobs started hitting harder and harder), ie a heal over time class. of course it was a joke but that is what it was.
    you must be a cutter, as you go around picking fights with the most ignorant arguments known to man.
  20. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

Bruener wrote:
    Color me confused on how anything I said was "dumb"? You made the ridiculous inference that Crusaders should be the only Fighters who heal, when Berserkers have had HP regen and HP procs since launch too. Ridiculous claims are ridiculous.
    And if you think there isnt 100% truth behind my second statement, it's time for you to hang it up.
    All you do is complain about SK's, when in reality the last two fixes to come your way were -exactly- what you were asking for (Strikethrough and a HP buff). Zerkers have been given nothing that they ask for in years.