Heroic Instance Tuning

Discussion in 'Beta Zones and Population Discussion' started by Squeeze, May 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squeeze New Member

The difficulty (or lack there of) of Icy Dig has already been stated, but I have yet to see any other heroic instance mentioned.

Here is a list of instance I have done so far:
    The Vestibule in OOLS - Duo'd with Warden and Illy, named died fast and did almost no damage.
    Miragul's Menagerie in Everfrost - Duo'd with Warden and Illy, named died fast and did almost no damage.
    The Sanctum of Fire in Lavastorm - Duo'd with Pally and Illy, named died fast and did almost no damage.
    The Bastion of Flames in Sol Eye - Duo'd with Warden and Illy, named died fast and did almost no damage.
    The Icy Dig in Everfrost - Trio'd with Guardian, Warden and Illy, named died very fast and did not do enough damage.

Instances I haven't done but probably need looked into also:
    Maiden's Gulch in Lavastorm
    The Oratorium of Thyr in Sol Eye
    Nektropos Castle: The Return in Nektulos
    The Sanctum of Fear in The Temple of Cazic-Thule

I'm sure I'm missing some.
  2. Dhol New Member

If you have parses it would be extremely useful I think!

Is there any named in them you had an issue with? "almost no damage" is quite condemning.
    Beneeto likes this.
  3. Squeeze New Member

I do not have my ACT set to my beta folder, but I don't think any named lasted more than 10 seconds, and I don't believe I went below 90% hp while tanking on an Illy.
  4. Ayodi Active Member

Of your 21 principle gear slots, what is the break down of the level of gear type? Fabled, Legendary, Master craft etc?
  5. Riverbear Active Member

Deckard Cane could not identify the motive behind this thread.
    The Ask dons the garb of an iconic avatar of humble-brag in that 0.00285 % of player base can even see the issue.
    We are not going to get further substantive input on this one. (usage correction:)

Screenshot for Posterity.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.