Heroes Festival - Make Heroes' Feast Quest a Daily?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by redwoodtreesprite, Oct 25, 2016.

1. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Like in Frostfell with the gobby's feast repeatable, could you do the same with Heroes' Feast? I enjoy doing it, and it is nice crafting XP.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I am wondering if there is anything new going on this year ?
    Or is this years festival just same old?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Jawkins Member

New furniture items on the merchant and a mount if you do all the quests. I'm sure one of the sites that loves furniture has the details.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  4. Jawkins Member

And to add to the original topic, it would be six kinds of awesome sauce if the reward for the trade skill quest actually included a choice of one of the items we just made. Table setting, dessert bowl, etc. Clearly the models exist.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

The models exist, and they are already available to you! They are player studio marketplace items.

~Kaitheel
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

What about the table and benches? They are really cool.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, those are available via tradeskill books!
    Rug = Ornate High Keep Rug (link)
    Tables = High Keep Long Table (link)
    Benches = High Keep Long Bench (link)

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Lera and Dude like this.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Thanks! I'm definitely going to make my own banquet room with them.
  9. Katz Well-Known Member

I request that the repeatable quests not have a limit of repeats. After a certain number of times some of them stop being offered (20ish?). I don't see a need for this as people want the tokens to spend on house items. Can we please change that to either removing the limit of times completely or else setting it at 20 times per year.

I also would like the decorating the feast quest be once a day.
  10. Tekka Well-Known Member

It makes no sense that there is a fixed limit of repeats on the quests, not with new items being added. I don't think any other Festival has a fixed potential amount of currency you can earn?
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I know its a little late for this year, but maybe next year,
    for " Erolisday " you give away roses , but those never end up in the other persons inventory.
    Could we get a small reward for getting " Hero Fest" flyers ,instead of having to just toss them and they are a nuisance.
    If we would get a reward for lets say every 50 it would be fun to collect them.
    hmm maybe some nice cheddar cheese or a nice ham :D.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Definitely a House Item, yeah! :D

Uwk