Heroes' Festival 2017 - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Understood. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  2. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Oops. My image didn't work...sorry!!
    468 -20-324
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Third-hand data point.

Someone supposedly soloed the Sinking Sands mob and didn't get credit this morning. Since I didn't speak to the person directly, I can't tell you if they had a merc or pet that got the killshot.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Mystfit like this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Thanks, Mystfit. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce the issue though, even with NotD running. Hmmm... the green sparklies do require you to have the "pack of magical paper lanterns" in your inventory to use them. Maybe you had run out of them?

~ Kaitheel
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for passing it along!

If their pet or merc landed the killer blow, that may explain it. Thankfully, Gninja thinks he's nailed down the cause of it. We are hoping to get that fix to Test tomorrow!

~ Kaitheel
  6. Kaitheel Developer

The update to Test that occurred this evening was to resolve these issues.

~ Kaitheel
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I sent mail to Niami on Test server about a link.
  8. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Sorry, Kaitheel, this is a symptom of me being a bad tester-bee. My original image in my first post stopped working..not sure why...
    here is an image at the location above...
    [IMG]

As you can see, that shinny is under a bench and is not clickable. I was standing at around: 468 -20 -324
    After the update today, the shinny was near the fountain and I was able to complete the quest, but that spawn may need to be moved....or the bench moved...your call :)
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Tonight's update did NOT fix Darathar in Antonica. Shortly after I soloed him down to 99% (which is a several-minute chore, even at level 100!), a second Darathar spawned. Now my Heroic inspiration buff is freaking out, flipping between the buffs from the two Darathar, so even though I am only fighting one, the other is getting AEd and my buff counter is flipping back and forth between the two counters.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Chikkin like this.
  10. Raenius Well-Known Member

No reply regarding those achievements?

Did you at least forward it to someone in charge?
  11. Mystfit Well-Known Member

As an obsessive quester.. I have the title, it says so!!...I so get you Raenius, this would madden me. This may not be the time for the discussion though. Those poor guys are in a beta crunch and this hero's festival crunch and I'm sure they're overwhelmed. Might I suggest tabling the discussion until after this crunch time, then pull it into general or something where we can have a big discussion on the topic and perhaps get the attention of a less stressed dev :) Just a thought.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  12. Test Taffies Active Member

Update from my view point, yesterday morning 10.27.17 (before noon CST) we attempted to do three puppets for Mischeva and while one ran out of time by a few minutes. One for sure did not and we did not get credit for the kill. I even had a new character attempt it for just accomplishing the basic/old achievement of completion and she did not even get that reward or update. She has the quest obtained by Roselia?(sp) from inside Qeynos.
  13. elflover Well-Known Member

Still multiples of Darathar in Antonica at same time not sure of others yet.
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

According to Kaitheel, the fix for the no-credit was/is hopefully going in today.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Mystfit like this.
  15. Chikkin Well-Known Member

patch done, we killed Djinn in SS, everybody got credit, quest completion and achievement towards grapes of wrath cow
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  16. Mystfit Well-Known Member

We were able to successfully do the SS one.
    The one in SH, we had 12 people and it despawned at 77%
    We are at ANT and there are two Darathars-focused on one and everyone got credit

PS Having a good time with the others on test tonight :)
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We're running into getting no rewards now due to the 30-minute limit on receiving rewards for defeating any of these. If we're running from spot to spot helping to test, we're getting some of the kills too fast, and not only get no coin reward, but we don't get achievement credit.

"You may only receive a reward for the Heroes' Festival once every 30 minutes"

It is hard to keep critical mass of players for testing these if we have to wait 30 minutes between each and every kill :(
  18. Mystfit Well-Known Member

EJ we had 15 people and he was at around 67% when he despawned.
  19. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

With many of the extra folks who came over just to earn the mount, we're still not going to hit critical mass enough to kill Baelon. They're getting too upset at the failures to kill things, AND the failures to get credit because of the 30-minute thing. Test is used to having lots of issues when testing, the extra volunteers aren't. And even the longtime testers are a bit disheartened about only getting 1 or 2 updates total in a few hours of testing.

With the current crowd, and the mob HP levels, I'm not sure when/if the folks on Test will be able to do Baelon and Theer due to lack of critical mass in bodies.

I'll be ecstatic to be proven wrong, though :D
  20. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I can understand not awarding rewards for it....but kill credit should be exempt from a timer.