Heroes' Fate - TLE (PVE) Stormhold

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lexxer HF, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Lexxer HF New Member

Heroes Fate has reformed on TLE with our original members from the Everfrost server. A top guild from Original - Kunark we had a ton of server firsts but more importantly we had a lot of fun. After 7 years we are back to do it all again. Older, busier and lazier I cant promise we will be as hardcore as we once were but we're aiming for 2-3 raid days a week to start.

If you are interested in growing with an organized and fun raiding atmosphere with dedicated long-term members give us a try! Raids are EST/PST. Contact Lexxia, Priceless, Abigor or any online member in game.

Currently we are looking for (updated):

Still trying to find a few more *** reliable*** top DPS raiders to help clear KoS. Currently raiding Monday, Tues, Thurs, Sun @ 8:30 EST.
  2. Lexxer HF New Member

Guild level 35 and Darathar killed. Still in need of some new blood.
  3. Lexxer HF New Member

We have a very solid core of players but are still looking for a few good, reliable mage or scout DPS for raids.

Currently in need of:

- 1-2 solid DPS (mage or scout - doesn't matter as long as you can put out the numbers).
    - possibly another Dirge
    - Illusionist
  4. Priceless Member

Bump need 3-4 solid DPS dirge/troub and Illy
  5. Priceless Member

and possibly a fury
  6. Lexxer HF New Member

All DoF content complete. Still in need of:

Dirge
    Brig
    Fury

maybe some DPS.
  7. Priceless Member

Bump
  8. Priceless Member

Need brig. Fury, Dirge and 1-2 T1 dps all DoF cleared in expansion if you want to have fun and kill **** send Lexxin, and or Priceless a tell in game.
  9. Priceless Member

10. Molly New Member

I couldn't find an HF guild website so I'm posting this here. After raid the other night my wife and I had a long talk. I was in a raiding guild for years, and because I enjoyed it so much and have competitive drive, I was happily sinking 60 hours a week into the game. Now that I have a family & school, it doesn't make sense anymore. I don't want to be the kind of raider who just logs in for raid and only does 12 hours a week, so I'm going to take a small break from the game and then come back to soloing. Heroic grouping is when I start to get the bug for better gear which leads to raiding. Thanks HF for being so welcoming. Kick some *** in KoS! Sincerely ~ Jones
  11. Priceless Member

Thanks Jones for helping your always welcome. We still recruiting send me or Lexxin a tell in game. The website is http://www.heroes-fate.com/
  12. Lexxer HF New Member

Just to clarify so there's no confusion - we currently raid 6-8 hours a week.
  13. Lexxer HF New Member

Updated classes. Looking for a few good DPS (any class is fine if they can put out the numbers).
  14. Priceless Member

Bump come kill all the things with us.
  15. Priceless Member

16. Priceless Member

17. Lexxer HF New Member

Still trying to find a few more *** reliable*** top DPS raiders. Currently raiding Monday, Tues, Thurs, Sun @ 8:30 EST.
  18. Priceless Member

19. Phee2 Member

20. Priceless Member

We need some T1 dps that will show up to raid. Please see above and send a tell to Lexxia, Priceless and/or Abigore for info.