Heritage Quests

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Gamhuin, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Gamhuin New Member

EQ2 wiki/fansites vary in accuracy and being up to date, so I just wanted to ping my fellow residents of Norrath with a question to see if I've missed anything;

Have there been any heritage quests since Kunark Ascending? So far as I've found in game and online, the shrunken goblinskull earrings in KA was the last HQ in the game?
    Jesaine likes this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

yup think so

and unfortunately it was made so that you cant benefit from the buff anymore unless you keep the item equipped which will severely hamper you stats wise
    Jesaine likes this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

No, the Shrunken Goblin Head Earring is the last HQ that has been added into the game. Everything listed on the Wiki is what there is. Sadly, I am 2 HQ quests away from completing an achievement to complete 85 HQ quests.

You can mostly chalk it up to the small development team not able to put in the time to code more HQs into the game. The questlines and side-quests in each new expansion takes up all the time as it is.
    Gamhuin and Jesaine like this.
  4. Jesaine Well-Known Member

That's a shame. HQs have always been a favorite aspect of the game for me. Well, maybe less so at launch when we were camping the lightstone mobs for weeks at a time, LOL.
    Gamhuin likes this.