Help with my Troub!

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by wiouxev2, Jan 9, 2017.

1. wiouxev2 Active Member

I played Dirge for a year or two in AOM and ToT, and got the hang of it pretty well. Starting fresh I decided I'd go with troub this time around, which I am much less familiar with.

I have a couple questions for those who would like to help me out.

1. RO casting order - what do you cast? I assume you prioritize AOE's, dagger storm, also casting the faster/harder hitting CA's to get them in twice in a charge.

2. Gear/spec. Im still in the process of obtaining the quest line stuff, and otherwise still gearing. But feel free to take a look at my AA spec. https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/aas/2598462885465

3. Ascension class. I hear some chose Etherealist, and some chose Geomancer. What ascension class did you go with as Troub and why? I was thinking getting Geo to 3 for Terrene Destruction, and then Etherealist for the group buffs and assassinate would be a decent way to go about it (even though you'd have to swap to use the abilities).

4. Any other nuances or little things I should be aware of/be doing as troub?
  2. Fairin Active Member

1. ro order : daggerstorm , levinbolt, etherflash, bump nightstrike , perfect shrill (for now)
    2, my spec's will be up later today after i rebuild them.
    3 etherealist is whati picked based on its etherflash, but happily had etheralassassin while it was op, sorta wish i picked geomancer tho.
    4. a troub can do everything but cure curse, be aware of this, and you can do them all at the same time hurrah. you are the definition of support
  3. wiouxev2 Active Member

Can you expand on this one? :)
  4. Fairin Active Member

geared with mit you can tank. With enough potency you can heal. With enough skill and passion you can beat t1 dps.
    wiouxev2 likes this.
  5. wiouxev2 Active Member

6. Aurelius New Member

Expanding on OP's question #2, what stats should a Troub focus on/baselines should you aim to hit?

Thank you!
  7. Fairin Active Member

minimum doublecast is 70% aim for 100
    100's = Strikethrough , aoe auto, recoveryspeed
    20% acc
    at least 250k abilitymod

melee stats such as multi / haste / dps mod can be "mostly" ignored they do help with vc's and whatnot. but are not as stong as reforging them to abilitymod or other things
    wiouxev2 likes this.