Help with lost AA Titles

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by SwashbucklerWoman, Jan 29, 2019.

1. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

I dinged and then it reset my aa's then when I zoned it kept removing all my buffs etc and did it 5 times I tried redoing my AA's and now I don't have any Titles
    what do I have to do it get them back ?
    where is it under in the AA's?

TY :)
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Create a different AA profile. Commit that, zone if you have to make sure it's "set". Once that's done. Create the AA build you want. Rinse and repeat the commit/zone to set that. It should fix your issues.
  3. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

4. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

Problem not fixed still losing all buffs etc
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You probably are going to need to create a Support Ticket and get someone on DBG's end helping you diagnose the issue.
  6. Moparfan New Member

About a year ago when my Necro hit level 40, all my buffs were cancelled, my minion unsummoned, familiar unsummonedd and all my titles removed. This happened every single time I leveled up from 40 to I think level 54 when I stopped playing him.

I tried resetting aa profiles and making new ones to no avail. Now, my aa's stayed nothing changed with those at each level up. I simply had to log completely out and recast all my stuff.

As far as titles, just look in you character tab under options I think and reassign your titles. I never found a fix so when I saw this thread it reminded me of the.problem I was having. Would be very interested to know what the fix is if you ever find one.
  7. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

this toon is a channler and is 92+ since working on a fix