Help with BL plz =)

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by DimReefer, Mar 15, 2017.

1. DimReefer New Member

Was wondering if there are any guides to help me with stats, AA points, rotations and gearing. Or if anyone on here could help me that would be awesome.
  2. Healsu Active Member

DimReefer

There have been a ton of posts like yours so best thing to do is go through older forums and check out the BL help pages or honestly find a guild that has a BL in it and talk with him/her. The list of things that need to be done is pretty long and its not a class that you want to power level or get the 100charcter token for. AA lines for top BL are always different because of gear and how they play there class so there is no cookie cutter for the most part.

Hope you take your time and properly learn the class as its a fun class to play
  3. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

In the nutshell - just go grab any profile high end playing BL and do copy and paste :)
    There is no rotation per se lol
    a) Hit your epic savage ally as soon as it up! (toss here any available temps)
    b) As soon as you Ascending abilities ready to fire - pop any available temps and fire Ascending
    c) Hit dagger storm it's up
    d) hit any savagery boosters if they up
    e) smash your keyboard by pressing single key that correspond 1st weakness (if in feral) until you get your savagery at 6
    f) hit temps - lock savagery
    g) blew your primal chain (not that stealth ability can't double cast)
    h) if during doing e-g you noticed that either savage ally or ascending available stop doing what you doing and use heavy hitters :)
    Gear also simple - BL like all scout now simply melee mages :) hence you primary stat is Pot after you hit cap on CB outside of it you need
    a) 100 cast/re-use/Aoe/Multi
    b) as much double cast as you can get in natural way
    c) as much as possible fervor roughly 1 fervor = 100+ Pot
    d) I'd say get 20% accuracy
    e) get 600 DPS (this is I am not sure - need to do more testing for savage ally and warder)
    f) get life about 5M