help!?? SK and his subjugation skill

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Ra'Gruzgob, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

I can’t understand how to pump skill subjugation for SK. Can someone suggest something worthwhile about this? I’m at impasse.. Thank you in advance for your help in understanding this matter. No, I seriously, I can’t grasp out how this is done for SK.. Well, I think that SK needs this skill for the effectiveness of its Soulrend and Hateful Slam for example.. But with this spells this skill doesn't pumped (or almost doesn't pumped).. Fan spells summoning pets and hand are completely useless in this accident :confused: (which is naturally, because they are decorative only). Ty :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

You can skills (spell, melee and defensive) mostly via jewelery.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Thanks Mermut, it's true worthwhile answer, but that’s not exactly what need for my SK. I would like to pull the line of this skill to end :(
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Good question. Just went a few rounds with the guild training dummy and nada on that or focus. Looks like on eq2 u wire they are maxed, but in game they are not....
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Focus is for spell ranged auto-attack. If you're not a mage or a priest, it's of no value to you.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  6. Soara2 Well-Known Member

lol going to just let it go...….
  7. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Yeah it's just. There is no problem with focus
    I don't think so. Not only. Direct your SK to throng of several ten mobs and grasp what is it - not pumped focus
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't want to try any class without it. Lol. Training dummy doesn't work for getting those skills up. A few CoA runs might with focus but I also found a list of things that raise focus. Still looking for the sub skill though. At least how to raise it actively. I must be raising it at some point though, they are almost maxed. Just have to figure out what I am doing when it raises. Will mess around with it later.
    Pixistik likes this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

I got my focus up before by hitting on a mob (don't kill it just engage) and then casting call to home and cancelling before it set off. Rinse and repeat.
    Soara2 likes this.