Help Epic Mess Up

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Leper, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Leper New Member

On my 16th run into Sanguine Fountains I finally got the T'Vyl item. I destroyed it as per the quest guidelines, but I did not do it as I was supposed to, I did it via my inventory. The quest did not update. What are my strats now? Drop the current quest? Please help!
  2. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I'd get a /petition in right away in the event a GM has to "fix" this issue...
  3. Redlight Well-Known Member

If the update was not from the drop itself but from an action after you looted it
    the chances are you can loot another, i would /petition but while you are waiting for assistance run the zone again it certainly wont hurt, Gnoma'
  4. Leper New Member

/petition brings me to the external menu that doesnt seem to have an option to contact game support, there is a list of already posed questions.
    I did get an update from the drop itself, and the boss i need to kill no longer shows a quest symbol.
  5. Leper New Member

To log a petition, i need to verify my email address. To do so, I need to answer my secret question. None of my answers work. I think this is game over.
  6. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

7. Alainn New Member

I did the same thing. The questline says to destroy the item so I right clicked and selected 'destroy'. When it went poof I checked wiki which said to select 'use'. I doubt you will get another one to drop as the questline already says you have received it.

The quickest say to get it back is to spend 90 DBC to restore it, which is what I ended up doing.
    Fleurs, Zeddicious and Mizgamer62 like this.
  8. Leper New Member

Thanks a ton!! I dont mind the 90dbc. Appreciate all the feedback, thanks again all, going to finish quest!!!!!!!!
    Zeddicious and Mizgamer62 like this.
  9. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

dang, i totally spaced out on the whole 90dbc restore feature! nice one Alainn :)