Help: Does the Underforge Exist?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Uceof, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Uceof New Member

Hi all.
    I'm relatively new to EQ2 and I'm doing quests with my Mercenary in Antonica and I came across the dungeon area Stormhold.
    There's a quest related to the area called "Does the Underforge Exist" which requires me to find the Underforge and then report back to the quest giver.
    The problem is that the only way to access the Underforge is to get through some wooden boards covering the drop down hole. I have no idea how to get through or find an alternative entrance.
    I tried Googling it and I tried YouTube and there's not a lot of information so if anyone could help me that'd be great.
    Thank you.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what boards or drop down you're refering to but there are none involved in getting to the underforge.
    Take the same route you'd use to go downstairs but instead of going through the door to the spiral staircase keep going along that corridor, It will eventually turn to the left into a corridor of hewn stone and the underforge is in the cave like room at the end. It can be a bit tricky to get the update in there - the wiki should give you the /loc co-ordinates. I just run around and jump on everything until it dings :)
    Katz, Uceof, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  3. Uceof New Member

Thank you so much this helped me complete the quest :)
    Breanna and Katz like this.