Help again

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Celestia, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Celestia Well-Known Member

Started the Panda quest, I found the flowers and gifts because I figured it based off the points of interest. But the snowballs are no where to be found. I even entered Icy Keep Retribution to see if they were there. I can't for the life of me remember if there is another place in Frostfang with Ice in the name. I thought MAYBE they could be that underwater area where the orcs are, but I don't remember that having ice in the name.

(I hate to ruin the fun for anyone trying to figure out stuff themselves, but this is driving me nuts.)
  2. Celestia Well-Known Member

And of course right when I post this they pop on top of me LOL

As you were.
    Breanna, Doobius270 and Schmetterling like this.
  3. Louly Well-Known Member

I thought about that cave too. But I've been here for 20 minutes and no snowballs anywhere lol
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ehehe I had no trouble getting the snowballs once I knew where to find them , they are popping out of the ground like mushrooms , I just wished they were bigger .
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Go to Frostfang Sea (not Everfrost). From the docks, walk to the left. That's where your snowballs are.
    Schmetterling, Breanna, Remii and 3 others like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oooooh I did not even see they went to the wrong zone , there is an Icykeep in Frostfell , but you can't get there now and there is Icy keep retribution , it's over by the icy keep zone in where all those goblins hang out , the raid zone .
    remember the panda said all the things are in Frostfang.
    Breanna likes this.