Hello

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Surk, Nov 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Surk Guest

Saying Hello to all my fellow dirges. Look forward to sharing stories of our encounters, follies, and achievements soon!
  2. ARCHIVED-Alphawolfer Guest

Hello Surk
    Nice to join you here. Post up the stories of your firstday adventures here, and I'll do the same.
  3. ARCHIVED-Bohdan Guest

I'll gladly post my adventures, if this patch ever completes! :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Kamimura Guest

My first day adventure had a lot of running around confused. :smileytongue: I got off the boat, talked to some people, killed a few goblins, forgot most of the things I learned on the boat, started a few quests and got confused again. It was pretty fun. :smileyvery-happy:
  5. ARCHIVED-Surk Guest

I actually played in beta.

So my journey today was just rediscover all that had changed and all that was the same.

I was quite impressed with the launch, made the first day of gaming extremely fun.

Altough, I was surprised when I jumped in the execution plaza's fire hole and wound up in commons :)
  6. ARCHIVED-exile Guest

Learning is half the fun...especially on the ABS rp server...lol I like to abbreviate.
    Quick question, how are the dirges? I played a rogue going to swashbuckler in beta but may change my mind for live.

lol Surk, I did that in beta...thought it was cool, a quick way to commons...:smileyvery-happy:
    Message Edited by exile on 11-09-2004 02:43 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-Surk Guest

Quick question, how are the dirges? I played a rogue going to swashbuckler in beta but may change my mind for live.

Exile, I wish I could tell you. I played a Bruiser in Beta up to lvl 23, but decided I wanted to try something different. So your guess is as good as mine my friend :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Alphawolfer Guest

My first day was great!!!! Got kicked to desktop about 7hrs in and I might have lost all my stuff, but it was fun none the less!
  9. ARCHIVED-Leuna Guest

Hello all, Lucreatia of Mistmoore here! Soon to betray to Qeynos :smileyvery-happy:
  10. ARCHIVED-Zhaikiki Guest

that sounds familiar :smileyvery-happy:
  11. ARCHIVED-MagnaVVV Guest

My first day was great until I picked up a crafter quest to collect 15 malachite. Three hours of trying to find those & only found 1 so far. But the rest of the day was great fun & tomorrow's another day! :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Razier Guest

Hey Everyone, ill be going dirge also on the GUK server ingame name is zaxxs.
  13. ARCHIVED-bcguitar33 Guest

Up-and-coming dirge here too. I'll post once I know which one I'm keeping =)
  14. ARCHIVED-Avocet Guest

Dirge on Befallen here. Pleased to meet ya'll.
    Message Edited by Avocet on 11-20-2004 06:28 AM
  15. ARCHIVED-Azyh Guest

Greets All

will be in Freeport on ABS, going for oger dirge ... well you know an oger gots lots to mad about

looking forward to discovering this subclass with you guys

~Cheers
  16. ARCHIVED-Lindar Phamoncry Guest

Was in beta as well but only for 2 days.. enough to get to lvl 10 though, my first days live have been filled with alot of questing and helping, showing or telling others in my guild what needs to be done. its been a blast! been guilded since August, preordered in early July... release has been more than any expectations could have been set too! SOE until last night has done a wonderful job with launch

My main reason for posting though... If any of you in here ARE Dirges I salute LMAO like thats even possible hehehe

~~Antonia Bayle Server~~
    Pax Imperius - Peace through fear!
  17. ARCHIVED-hb Guest

welll i was a dirge in beta they they more dmg then team buffs. the buffs they do get tend to be pois resist's. if u all want team buffs and to be like eq1 bard pick troub not dirge. bla ask me a question to ahrd to just tell ya about them-- vipz 18 bard guk soon to be dirge if serv ever comes up
  18. ARCHIVED-Tautology Guest

Do you and others hear your own character sing when you "cast" a spell/buff?
  19. ARCHIVED-hizashi Guest

20. ARCHIVED-Tinkersparky Guest

Hey hey hey....

LvL 13 Bard now...when the time comes, where do I find the trainer for Dirge? Do I go back to the Inn and talk to the lady I did the hallmark quest for at L10?