Hello

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Mazsta, Nov 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Mazsta Guest

Hello soon to be Wardens of EQ2.
  2. ARCHIVED-icksiepoo Guest

This is where I want my widdle Wood Elf to end up. Any warden's from Beta want to give some info so I know I'm making the right choice?
  3. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

I played a wood elf warden in Beta and I'm on track to do it again, so I'd say you're on a decent route. :)
  4. ARCHIVED-icksiepoo Guest

Have any advice on the character for me?
  5. ARCHIVED-EmberCearbhaill Guest

::still wants to see a good screenie of wolf form::
  6. ARCHIVED-Winidiena Guest

Can't wait to be Warden myself!!

*howls*

teehee ^.^
  7. ARCHIVED-Graver Jack Guest

Heya all,

Going Warden myself, based solely on the fact that the wolf form rocks...:smileyhappy:
  8. ARCHIVED-Eepop Guest

Good day folks!

Eepop Aenied, Gnome Warden to be, Antonia Bayle Server
  9. ARCHIVED-RealBryon Guest

If you ever get over to the Crushbone server, look me up. My name is Ward.
  10. ARCHIVED-Knarfster Guest

I started out as an enchanter in beta. Made 13 and decided to switch to a priest class just because my group of friend needed a priest most the time. Going simply on the descriptions the npc's gave me as I did the shaman, cleric, druid and later fury, warden class quests I ended up being a warden. I figured what the heck its only beta. I really enjoyed the warden class though. In fact I have started a new guy and he is a druid now and I plan on going warden. One thing though the spells changed a lot at the end of beta, but they are basically the same just different names. Except we dont get minor ward and minor regen anymore.
    I was 32 when beta quit so I have no idea what the end game is like for warden. But we are very able healers up to lvl 32. We have to be more proactive than the clerics of eqlive. But it makes it more fun. Cant just sit back and watch tv and drop a heal every now and then. Also we can solo pretty effective. Just solo mobs are severely gimped for xp compared to group mobs.
  11. ARCHIVED-Alexia_Wheaton Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Bloodfang Guest

I plan on being a Warden in a few weeks. I've already dinged 13 with my Kerra. Getting to level 20 shouldn't be too bad.
  13. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

Yay! Reached Warden last night, finally. :)

For those wondering about character building suggestions, just make a character that you'll have fun playing. Stats really aren't that important after a few levels- certainly don't make enough of an impact to justify playing a race other than the one you'd most enjoy. I'm playing a wood elf, and the seven points less wisdom than a high elf certainly haven't hampered me at all.
  14. ARCHIVED-IscariotInc Guest

hi all :smileyhappy:
  15. ARCHIVED-Lormeth Guest

Hey everybody. I just dinged 20 and am now a Warden! The wolf transformation spell you get at 20 is real nice.

I haven't found a correct spell list yet, theres always skills missing. Anybody know where there is an accurate spell list?
  16. ARCHIVED-IscariotInc Guest

gratz on 20, I'm looking for this too
  17. ARCHIVED-Naverin Guest

Greets!

6 more levels till I can start the quests to become a Warden!! Looking forward to it.
  18. ARCHIVED-KelgarVlondett Guest

I'm going to be a Warden (soon I hope), I'm just about a level 16 Ratonga Druid now... I can't wait to get Warden and wolf form of course... /howl ^..^
  19. ARCHIVED-Speirfaolin Guest

Hail and Howls to you all!!
    I look forward to reaching Warden (someday), as I have played a wolf form in every game I've played. It will be a while until I reach this vaunted level thoiugh; as I can only manage 1 or 2 a day for online shennanigans.

I look forward to reading your insights,

Speirfaolin ag ceol agus sa clann ni mactireann:smileywink: