heart shaped egg

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Karamella, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Karamella Well-Known Member

So, what do I have to do with it? Everytime I examine the egg, this message pops up: the egg pulse warmly with life. What could be inside?

Meanwhile I did the PQ 7 times, but there is no achievement hatching the egg. What do I miss?
    Mellody, Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  2. Quillyne Active Member

It can take quite a few Proactive Participant runs of the PQ before the egg will hatch. Sometimes as few as 5 times, sometimes 10+ runs. You'll get there. :)
    Xianthia and Karamella like this.
  3. Karamella Well-Known Member

Thx for the info. So I just have to be patient and participate in more PQs :)
    Cyrrena, Xianthia and Quillyne like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

be as active as you can . I heard of one lady for who it took 15 times, but she did not do to much.
    So get red and yellow roses to the mummy , kill the mobs if you can and destroy the purple and black roses so there are not more evil mobs hatching .
  5. Karamella Well-Known Member

Funny thing is, the next time I did the pq after posting here I got the reward. Now I'm working on another one for my necro mouse :)
    Hartsmith, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea I think they made this more simple , I seam to remember the message changing over time , as the baby inside got more and more active , so you knew when you got close .
    The last message was the egg shakes .
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Karamella like this.