Fixed Internally Heart of Luclin ethereal adornment

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by EmJay, Aug 17, 2021.

1. EmJay Well-Known Member

I bought my adornment AFTER the patch where my 2000 ethereal coins were changed to 1000 ethereal trackers. I equipped it in my belt and relogged, then the level was at level 10. I then bought the first wave 2 item which enhanced my Spirit and Body AA. This worked correctly.

The problem I have is that I put my belt on my hotbar. And when I click it, it casts Mysteries of the Light, however, my stats do not go up. The clicky definitely casted and there is a countdown of an hour before recast. I've talked to others and they tell me they can see their stats go up. But they also have a description on their adornment that states exactly what stats will be effected by Mysteries of the Light. All mine says is Effects: Applies Mysteries of the Light when activated. Lasts for 1 minute. Cannot be modified except by direct means. No other description is printed on mine and it obviously is not increasing anything when activated.

I think there might have been some bug introduced if the Heart of Luclin was bought after the change of how the ethereals coins/trackers would work. Please look into this because as of now, it is of no benefit to me. Thank you.
    Nabu and Carynn like this.