Healer comparisons for TLP

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Sehenry1010, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Sehenry1010 Member

So I am planning on making a mage, healer and tank for the next TLP that is hopefully coming out in 3-4 months and if it does I was hoping to get a little help.

On the current TLP I am playing a Warden and he is doing ok, but his heals are a bit underwhelming when dealing with large damage spikes. Please keep in mind I just got to 60 so I am no where near raid experience. Damage spikes could be happening do to lower lvl tanks just not having AA's or decent gear.

I am just kind of wondering how people would compare the different healer types mainly for high single group content, not so much raids. I also prefer mainly just focusing on healing so not really interested in Fury where apparently they tend to do a lot of DPS and healing at the same time, I would get lost lol.

So for Warden/Inquisitor/Templar/Mystic/Defiler, which one has the best overall heals for keeping a group up? I am used to EQ1 and playing a Cleric and Druid but they play much differently there.

I know for raids groups tend to have various healers to help cover all contingencies, but I am mainly thinking higher end single group content, not so much raids. Which healer would be better overall for keeping a group going if it was the only healer?