Healer choices

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Jagze, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Jagze New Member

HI everyone. I am trying to decide on a healer type to try out on FG. I know its going to be hard since I do not have any friends.

I enjoy playing DPS it seems and it doesn't matter ranged or melee. So...hard to choose a healer type. I like suitability and DD spells as well as good "oh crap" heals and such.
    I like the fury and mystic mostly because of well, truthfully their names. LOL Always like the shaman from EQ days when duo boxing with a monk. I have a baby SK/Necro team but cant get away from the wanna try a healer itch. I never played a healer on live server because I feel like unless your raiding, no one really needs a healer that doesnt know how to play without all the #s matching sort of saying...ie resolve, expert spells and all ascensions maxxed....just saying.

Playing a healer here might keep it slow so I actually learn what each new spell, skill does for me or a group mate if I ever have one.

So, please feel free to help me chose one or help me out in game if you have time. I have been playing since release so I am skilled in the game just not very good at some of the little stuff other than always playing 3rd fiddle catch up only to sit on the bench still....

Thanks.

Me..
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I always like the Fury because of their dps, not sure if that has changed now with all the changes. I have a level 110 Mystic and she drives me batty when I play her because it seems like it takes her forrreevvverrr to kill things.
    Jagze and Dude like this.
  3. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Inq and Mystic will be the healers that provide the most buffs to a raid. Bolster is just too damn good and even in a MT its preferable to a defiler. and Fanatacism is just an amazing buff.

Warden and Fury has T-shell and fury has the damage on top of that.

As this is posted in the TLE server, those 4 healers will find the most usefulness. Channeler isnt really needed at this point any longer, but it is an insanely strong MT healer and makes healing a tank incredible boring for anyone else.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

Have to disagree on this one. If you are raiding and want to clear all the content, you're probably going to need 2 channelers, and the ability to swap in a third has its values. You simply are not going to survive 4RT, XYZ, and some other encounters that require multiple tanks to actually tank without channelers. To put it bluntly, the auto attack swings are higher than you can buff tank HP and you're simply not going to have full wards up for every swing, you have to have them partially intercepted or you will die.

Inq and Mystic are two of the strongest other healers, and running 3 inqs and 2 mystics is certainly viable. But I wouldn't discount having a single templar in raid.

I do agree that defiler is very optional. They have some damage reduction debuffs that aren't bad, but there is a good argument to another mystic being a better choice.