Healer balance

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Formangenavn, May 30, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Timber13 Guest

Gotta agree with Iranos, and besides if you want to charm mobs it better to buy the status totems since they can charm mobs on usefull places. The animal charm is tbh 99,99% useless. You can only charm solo mobs and they die in seconds, they can't tank any heroics mobs etc, just useless. Altho I think for players in DoF who got the AA's that a charm is usefull to charm heroic lions and stuff. But that's about it :(
  2. ARCHIVED-Shennron Guest

Tangarth, maybe you want to explain why disso is down to only 23 peeps now = P
    I've talked to Fern IRL and she is really cool and all. However, have you had one of your Warden's solo heal Vraksakin or whatever his name is. 2 of any type of healer in that encounter makes it simple but put just 1 of your healers to the test and see if they can do it. Most Warden's, and healers for that matter, can appear to be the best [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] healers that you ever see until you try doing the unthinkable.
    The things that I strive for are doing the challenges that no other person of my class would have even thought about doing to make sure that I am in the highest possible performance that I can be. It almost seemed as if most Warden didn't even know they could solo challenging names till about 2 months ago. I have been helping out many wardens learn to kill these encounters on my servers and even a few other servers in tells.
    Many wardens have already pronounced that they range in the top of the healing parse continuously and it is a doable thing for any Warden who raids enough. However, I am one of those people in this forum that believe it is a better choice to have a fury in my place in most raids. Shamans stop the bulk of incoming damage, Clerics catch what breaks through wards, druids are the last line of defence with fast casting DH's. Regens are useless but I guarantee you that almost every warden still uses them including me. For fast heals the Fury's are more powerful. I'm sorry that you have not found a good Fury yet because we now have 2 awesome fury's and it shows.
    Just FYI, a Hardcore Guild is not only about having a low roster but also high attendance (70% or higher), not afraid to kick members if abscent (7 days without a [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] good excuse and will be back soon playing full time), and not afraid of challenging encounters multiple ways even if it makes it harder. Also, you can tell how hardcore a guild is by how fast they all level after the level cap has been raised. Over half of my guild hit lvl 70 in less then 10 days after the expansion was released. Most of which were all the first to 70 of their class.
  3. ARCHIVED-Shadus Guest

Depends on your level and how you solo :) I can solo 2-3 mobs in the time it took me to solo 1-2 before. Thats a fairly significant improvement.

Generally in bonemire i charm a spider, sick him on a basalisk and let him go down to about half and keep him there, put him on second lisk and cut it down to the wire on his health, soon as lisk dies, cut charm and dust him. Get exp for all 3 in good quantity. Faster than me rooting and killing mobs by a long shot...
  4. ARCHIVED-mikemcmodmike Guest

A Warden solo healed Vraksakin? Really?
    I've always said we were fine in group situations, it's just raiding where you feel our lack of buffs and no defensive debuffs. I'm not sure if solo healing would be the best situation to test our strength though. I think the real test is to have 5 healers and then add either us or another kind to see if the raid gets stronger or weaker. That's the real situation most of us are put in and the test as to whether we're a good class or not for raiding.