Heads up - Ascension XP bug, might need to talk to your trainer ASAP

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Shmogre, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Shmogre Well-Known Member

If you are level 10 Ascension, check your XP. If it says xx/139,200,000 and that first number isn't 97,200,000 or higher, you need to talk to your ascension trainer ASAP.

There is a bug where ascXP starts counting from zero instead of the prior 97.2m from level 10. Talking to your trainer resets it, but it resets it to exactly 97.2m...any ascXP you'd already earned is lost (as the sad ogre who just lost 9.5m ascXP knows).

Until they fix the bug, you'll want to talk to your trainer right away so you can keep as much of your XP as possible.
    The_Real_Wurm and santargria like this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Aww! :mad:
    Shmogre likes this.
  3. santargria Well-Known Member

Thx for the heads up - They'll probably have it fixed before I get there LMAO!!!
    Shmogre likes this.
  4. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

So you can talk to your trainer even though you are finished with the KA grind? Good to Know.
  5. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

So ummm I went to talk to Miragul and I quote:

So I guess I'm OK?
  6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

The trainer won't say anything different, but if you had less than 97.2m ascXP showing in your progress before talking to them, saying hello will have reset it to 97.2m.

Now that you have talked to them, you should be good regardless...you can confirm by checking your ascXP and making sure it is giving you credit for the 97.2m you gained from levels 1 through 10.
  7. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

How do you check it? All I see is 7,000,000 remaining and MAX.
  8. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Did you use the "bump to 11" bauble already? On a class that is still level 10, you should see "Current Progress: xx / 139,200,000 (xx.x%)" and below that the Guided Ascension XP remaining:

[IMG]

If you used the bauble, then you are indeed maxed out on that until the expac hits and you can talk to the newly-educated trainer to start leveling again.
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Yes I used it and got my level 11 spell.
  10. Shmogre Well-Known Member

That's why you are showing maxed out. And now you should be good for the other three classes, since you'll have to talk to the trainer to switch...it's just that first class that might have been bugged.
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Bullish New Member

can we use level 11 spells already??
  12. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Yup, you get one granted to you when you max out level 11 in an ascension class. You just won't be able to talk to your trainer to keep going beyond that until the new expansion hits.
    Prissetta likes this.