HDE18 Video Tours

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ratbill, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Karamella Well-Known Member

Really awesome, indeed. I'm just sitting here jaw dropping and trying to figure out how that great piece of artwork was done. Brilliant!
  2. blackjack Well-Known Member

Thanks kindly, Febrith!

Honoree was quite taken with the tribute. :)

[IMG]

Thank you for the kind words. I learned just a bit about using the editor with this entry. :D
    Faeonara, Ratbill, Karamella and 2 others like this.
  3. ZeeRobot New Member

I had no idea Nic was doing this for me, and I was absolutely blown away when he finally showed me. I love it so much, I made it my desktop background. Every single thing in this house has a personal touch, and it made me smile so hard.
    Faeonara, Ratbill, blackjack and 3 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Never heard of the game, but I'll take your word for it! :)

Yep! If you're anything like me, you can diddle about with decorating here and there for yourself for awhile, but when it comes to someone else, you want to get it right. :)

Uwk
    Faeonara, Ratbill, blackjack and 2 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats! It definitely looks amazing. :)

Uwk
    Faeonara, Ratbill, blackjack and 2 others like this.
  6. blackjack Well-Known Member

[IMG]
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, the sign o' The Smilin' Sloth! :D

Uwk
    Ratbill likes this.
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

And here is another HDE18 - this time for Nicasio from Kitowyn - love!!!:)

9. blackjack Well-Known Member

This is why I need everyone to go out and thumbs up this joint please! Give Kitowyn some love so she'll make and publish more of her projects - she is amazingly talented and has always made fantastic stuff that should be seen and appreciated.

When she was making this house she actually worked under the name "Kitowyn's Storage House" or something similar, so because it was during the house swap time frame I cluelessly thought she was grinding away at her Pink GNG house. So guys, she made 2!! amazing houses within 2 months. Much respect.

Thank you, thank you. You're awesome Kit and more people should get to see that. :)
  10. ZeeRobot New Member

11. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi everyone
    I'd just like to thank Ratbill for this wonderful home he made for me - I'm truly blown away by his creativity and thoughtfulness. I know this is a long video - but it's a massive build that he has made for me with so much skill and literally a tonne of stuff I've never seen done before. Also, I didn't even mention things like the carriage outside the window and lots of other little details like the wall lights in the round room and some of his brilliant home made tables.

I have named it "Feb's Fab Pad by Bougie (HDE18) - it's the City of Mist Estate on the Thurgadin server and I do hope you can come over to visit and vote for his fantastic home - and THANKS Bougie, you rule<3:)

12. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG I couldn't tear myself away I watched the whole thing. I am speechless!! You know the saying don't give up your day job. Well this guy could give up his day job and become a designer (unless he already is) at that point then for sure keep your day job LOL. Simply amazing :D
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

Lol - you're spot on - and thanks for watching! It should be a Dev Pick for sure - but I don't think they come to Thurgadin - we only have 2 in that category on our server - come on Devs, he deserves it!
    Ratbill and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I adore his inventiveness, the way he does do those "unorthodox" things with stuff, as well as having a very artistic eye! :D

Uwk
    who hasn't watched it all yet (almost an hour! Wo! My poor motion-sickness weirdness...), but is saving it up for a treat...or a bunch of treats in succession ;)
    Ratbill and Febrith like this.
  15. Karamella Well-Known Member

OMG, what a masterpiece of creativity and innovation, absolutely adorable. Ratbill has such an eye for details, colours and thing that fit perfectly.

This should definitely picked by the Devs.
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

I know! He's such an innovative little rat - he makes me sick! <3
  17. Ratbill Well-Known Member

It has been my pleasure to decorate this place.

@Feb: It was my intention to make you happy, not sick! ;)

Thanks all for the wonderful comments. <3
    blackjack, Faeonara, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  18. blackjack Well-Known Member

WOW. :D

So honestly I just got back in town and only watched about 15 mins in, but even that little bit was crazy impressive. I've visited a few of his other works and going by that I know the rest of the house is just as massive and inspirational. Mad props, man. That was a labor of love and it definitely shows.

Great stuff, and good choice on honoree!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hey all - here is the live draw for the winner of HDE18 - congratulations!

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.