Having Problem setting up broker with how much money to spend!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Bashem, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Bashem Well-Known Member

Hi this has been bugging me for awhile and just decided to make this post. I can set broker to like a gold to buy things using the slider for to notify me if purchase is more than my set limit but when I try t set it to something like a couple plat no way to do that. I cant type in the box that shows the amount its set for as it not working that way. So I need to use slider and then its just jump to a huge amount of plat as instead of just moving the amount a little at a time. I know in the past I was able to setup small amount on it. It annoying when set to a gold and the basically asking me about every purchase I make.
    Equally annoying when set so high and I accidentally bought some thing buy mis-clicks or lag
  2. Ynnek Well-Known Member

Once they enlarged the slider to accommodate larger values of plat, it made it legitimately harder to precisely select lower values.

With the game closed, look in your eq2 directory for eq2_recent.ini, and find the line that reads:

cl_mkt_price_confirmation 9821

and edit it to the precise value of your choice.
    macatk likes this.
  3. Bashem Well-Known Member

Hey dont know its not fixed but your advice was spot on so thanks so much one less aggravation for me :D