"Haven Bound" Prelude event - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Tkia Well-Known Member

There seems to be a problem with low level meats. On the salted meat recipe no meat below level 50 registers as usable. Everything above appears on the list, including the level 70 and 80 meats which are not 'harvested' but acquired from body drops. If we're going to carry on with these 'any mat' recipes it looks as if some reflagging may be needed.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The Sage recipe for "Parchment" doesn't recognize that I have 2 full stacks of each regular BoL harvestable in my bags.[IMG]
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Frubar Member

Sigrdrifa - Are you referring to the 'Humming Azurite' described as a soft metal or the 'Luclizite Cluster' described as a deep ore cluster? I found that both these items are usable in the 'Tailors on the Task', 'Smithing the Hours Away', and 'Woodworkers Cutting the Workload' as the metal component. But for 'Sage Knowledge Applied,' the recipe (either parchment or resin) is looking for gemstones. The higher level gemstones that work are 'uncut tourmaline (level 96-105) ,' 'golden ember' (level 110-119), and 'reef cluster' (level 110-119). However 'umbrite' (level 100-109) does not work (maybe because it is a crystal and not a gemstone?).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I did go back and get reef clusters, but its weird that there are recipes that can't be used with current tier materials.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, maybe if they fixed the current tier materials... X-P

Or is that numerical confusion only with levels 96-105, or whatever the snafu was? :-/

Uwk
    Sigrdrifa likes this.