Have you seen me?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Wulfgyr, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! Now write all of that information down on paper with a pencil or pen and lock it up in a fire safe box so this never happens again!!!!!

Anything can happen, the Gods forbid, and the media can be irretrievably damaged and you will lose the information again, and we do not want that to happen!

On a side note.....

I have a commercial Microtech CD/DVD writer that holds 2700 blank CD/DVDs and can write all 2700 within 4 hours, so I can replicate all of my backups in tremendous amounts. But I don't need that amount any longer. And you know companies do not trust an individual with a $175,000 media replication system. I tried for years to contract smaller companies to replicate their media, tried a few medium sized ones as well, while I was going through the disability process and it was always NO!!! I even placed contract bids that I know had to be the lowest bids that were received as I also have on hand more than 250,000 blank CD/DVDs and 300,000 Jewel cases and a Shrink Wrapper. I also have the ability to print colored labels onto the CDs/DVDs and print Jewel Case inserts. Now that I am on disability, I cannot do that any longer so it all just sits idle, I use it when the family needs stuff. So I have 2 servers as well that hold the software and the images that are created for the CDs and the DVDs and the Jewel Cases and the labels.
    Dude, Rosyposy, Juraiya and 4 others like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

No worries everyone! They've been found!
    Prox, Juraiya, Dude and 4 others like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

And we are happy they have been and very grateful that you were able to assist in locating the missing persons!!!
    Rhodris, Rosyposy, Dude and 1 other person like this.