Have you played Goblin Games recently?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

The Gigglegibber Goblins have been busy running games all over Norrath the past few months! Have you taken a chance at these mini-games that provide a chance to win potions, heritage armor, mounts, and other great loot?

All Free and Silver Members receive one ticket to play the Goblin Games each month. Gold Members receive three tickets! Your February tickets have been granted and are available now! Just visit your “/claim” window to get your tickets. Use a ticket to summon the goblin and begin the game!

Additional tickets are available for purchase in the Marketplace.
  2. GnomesAreForEating Member

I got bored of the games pretty quickly. It might be that players would welcome greater levels of difficulty and reward. For example, on the statue match game, set to 4, 6, 8, 12, even 20 in a row you have to replicate. I imagine the games are so easy to "cheat" on that it's hard to give away anything very worthwhile, but there just seems to be some element that is missing. At the moment it's kind of like spinning a random wheel after doing an obligatory and somewhat annoying (due to simplicity) exercise.

Really reminds me of a "rat-pull-lever-get-cheese" experiment. Drop a token in there with a 1 in 1000 shot at giving you 280aa's for a level 90 and then it might get interesting.

GAFE
  3. GnomesAreForEating Member

p.s. oh, and make it tradeable/sellable.
  4. Dexella Associate Producer

Interesting suggestions, Gnomes. I'll be sure to pass them along. :)
  5. Lament Active Member

FRAPS FTW then.... Hell even the EQ2 Youtube button!
  6. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Both my gold accounts did not receive the goblin tickets today, but the first of my silver accounts I checked did receive one.
  7. Shanak Member

Same here. Gold account and no tickets. I had to send in a petition last month to get my free tickets, and it looks like I'll have to do it again this month to get more. /sigh. If someone can fix this problem so I don't have to continue to petition every month, that would be nice.
  8. Andreia Member

I also don't receive my free tickets since november. Gold account.
  9. Mae- Well-Known Member

No tickets for me either, and I have gotten them fine since they started doing this.
  10. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I've had no trouble receiving my tickets while on gold membership. This month, I'm silver and I didn't receive my one ticket.
  11. Mysstie Well-Known Member

I just checked my /claim and I see no goblin tickets as well. Gold account.
  12. Calux New Member

Did not recived any ticket since I start to play in november, I got some at the begining but no more since then. I have a gold account. Did I have to used all ticket before I received the montly one ?
  13. Dexella Associate Producer

Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting me know about the missing tickets. I'd like to blame those tricky goblins themselves, but I think it may be something else...I will look into it. This will be a more general query, so if you haven't received tickets yet, please submit a petition (Link Here) to get them on your account.

Thanks.
    ~Dexella
  14. Dexella Associate Producer

Hi again, folks --

I'm hearing some reports that players logged in on the first and had no tickets in their /claim, but after checking in later, they were there. Has anyone else experienced this? Please let me know -- you can respond here and/or send me a PM (click my name on the left under my avatar, select the "information" tab, and then "Start a conversation).

Thanks again!
    ~Dexella
  15. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Please look at letting us zone in and play our tickets without zoning out til we are done. All the zoning turns a less than 30 second game into 2.5 minutes or more. Huge waste of time, Huge turn-off tot he goblin games.
    GnomesAreForEating likes this.
  16. Shanak Member

You're not getting out of it that easy... No I still don't have any goblin games tickets in my claim (gold account). If I don't get them by the 11th or 12th, which is when I petitioned for last month's tickets, then I guess I'm going to have to do it again. Not sure if this helps but I paid for my gold account with Station Cash, and have added a krono or two on for when the SC subs are eaten up.
  17. Taivr Member

Gold account, no tickets on the first and still none in claim as I type this. This happens every month, my tickets seem not to show up untill a week or two into each month. Didn't know that was abnormal untill now.
  18. seneth Active Member

Yes, I had 12 tickets,, due to last time I played I got aggravated that all I would win is pots of some kind, while other ppl are actually winning mounts and such. So I had my 12 tickets and proceeded to play again. Nothing, sooo now 12 tickets lost to pots. Actually to relieve the pots situation I took some in coin,, not that its enough to buy much.
    Very frustrated at this point. Not very entertaining game nor profitable.
  19. seneth Active Member

Wish I could sell pots, sighs.
    GnomesAreForEating likes this.
  20. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Just checked, no goblin tickets in /claim. I do see it listed in the Already Claimed tab. I wonder if that's blocking any new ones from being added to the unclaimed section? Anyway, I'll do a petition.