Have a good Berserker Macro ?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Zandos, Dec 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Zandos Guest

Lo all,

In my infinite search to be one of the better Berserker's out there, I like to keep my group informed of what I am doing. I have made up macros announcing such things as, Incomming, casting Intervene on %t, Starting HO in 5 seconds, Casting group buff x and such. But these were not the type of macros that have the entire command in them. And by this I mean, they dont include the groupsay text AND the actual use ability command. I really don't like clicking two times, one for the message and one for the actual ability.

I would like to see what types of useful macros my fellow Berserkers have made up to inform their groups of what chaos they plan on inflicting.

Thank you,
    Zandos
    ~Z~

Blackburrow server
  2. ARCHIVED-Frud Guest

%t has no beer...kill em!
  3. ARCHIVED-Carrais01 Guest

I have it set up where it will say something then do the ability, i cant rember off the top of my head exactly how it goes but ill post it when i log in and look again.
  4. ARCHIVED-LuciferRofocale Guest

Well, the only macro that I really use when tanking is my :

/taunt; useability Rallying Cry ; useabilty Hold the Line (note , the 'taunt' portion of the macro is the emote, not the skill)

Im sure that this will change in later levels, but it works good right after an Anger or Shout when tanking. Not only do I get to use two aggro producing skills, but I get to poke the enemy too!
  5. ARCHIVED-Zandos Guest

Come on - there has to be some more??
  6. ARCHIVED-Draxredd Guest

For the only thing to fear
    Is the lack of beer.