Has the access from China issue been fixed?

Discussion in 'Connection Support' started by ARCHIVED-Gravy, Apr 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Gravy Guest

Just curious, does anyone know if those players who had issues with connecting from China got their issue resolved?

Thx
  2. ARCHIVED-tazure Guest

right now I would have to say not, I've had the game for a week and not been able to log in once
    but there does seem to be some general logging in problem at the moment so I am not sure?
    but for me, in Beijing . . it isn't happening at all =/
  3. ARCHIVED-BrandeX Guest

No, users from China are still banned from signing into game launchers and the website with the fake "invalid password" message.
  4. ARCHIVED-Ucarenya Guest

No.Actually worse.
    I proxy launchpad and log in game, dinged lv11, traveled to Neriak, and then I got 41780.
    Not all IPs in China are banned, but I'm sure 220.X.X.X is.

I think the game client itself is now checking your IP cos I route ALL traffic through proxy, so Proxy might no longer work. VPN might still be smooth cos you willl have an IP in system.
    So the issue is getting worse, they are comming into your desktop looking for clues. They started gather info in client side not server side.
  5. ARCHIVED-MeaCulpa Guest

I think this is not an issue but a feature.
    But I think banning China connection won't help against farming and Real Money Trading. Just have a look at the price these years.