Has Discord mentioned Nagafen becoming permanent?

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Siren, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Siren Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen anything on Discord about Nagafen relaunching as permanent next time (more like Deathtoll was) or possibly in the future?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Nope. No red name has mentioned it being permanent. A couple players have mentioned it, but the main discussion is about what expansion the server should start at.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Jeez, that's too bad. I doubt I'll bother then. And so they're still including XP pots this time around as well I take it?
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anything one way or the other. The only "solid" thing I've seen about PvP is in the Producer's Letter:

Nagafen PVP Server Seasons

The first Nagafen PVP Server Season 1 will come to an end on June 18, 2019, with the Game Update and will kick off its Season 2 on July 16, 2019. The team will be making some changes and tweaks based on Season 1, so keep an eye out from posts from the team as we move along!
    Soara2 and Siren like this.
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

Thanks, I did see that in the Producer's Letter, however she didn't say either way if XP pots were going to be in the SC shop for season 2. If anyone sees anything on Discord about Daybreak *not* putting XP pots in the shop this next season, please post it here.

If they're going to put them in there again (which they probably are), the only thing we'll likely hear between now and then is innocent whistling, right up until launch day. :rolleyes:
  6. Trasor Active Member

They mentioned that there would be some changes, but they haven't figured everything out yet - more details to come soon.

My guess is the season model is here to stay, tbd on what is included. Frankly, I would rather have longer expansions so I do not need xp pots and open up the store with the old school LoN items. That was the best appearance gear imo and people would buy that.
    Soara2 and Siren like this.
  7. Siren Well-Known Member

You'd think they'd agree and make each expansion launch take longer. People would get more invested, and everyone would be paying them more money by paying subs longer, instead of just those who were briefly buying XP pots coming out of the gate spending more money.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Siren, Breanna and Soara2 like this.