Has anyone tracked down what triggers the Desktop Emulator?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dragonsnacks, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Dragonsnacks Active Member

I lowered my settings to Minimum because I was boxing and got some unusual lag and I could have sworn I started crashing to Desktop and Character Select 3x as much. Has anyone found any of the option settings that can lower the crashes or is it a memory issue?
  2. Alakazou Member

To my knowledge this issue has been going on for 3 years now at least. I don't think it is going to be fix soon.
  3. Arkarnia New Member

Myself and at least one other person asked about the drops to desktop in the AMA last night with the Devs and neither of us got an answer. Guess it's not a "big" enough issue to be booted all the time.
  4. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

And probably won't. I can be as stubborn as they come, and even I realized this is an issue that will probably never be looked into so I stopped posting about it.
  5. Arkarnia New Member

As it's become recent in the last 6 months issue for me, I didn't realize it had become a "beating a dead horse" issue.
  6. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Pretty much has become that, sad to say :( Posts come up every so often, few pages of attention from players, but never any devs. They come and go.
    Arkarnia likes this.
  7. Arkarnia New Member

Thanks! I don't come here often. Just curse and relog in when it happens. lol