Not A Bug Harvests no longer showing tier of crafting

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Juraiya, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Marae Well-Known Member

Uwk said: "Oorg...maybe they took those "suggestions" of Marae's seriously ("This weapon looks as though it could hurt someone." and "This armor looks like something that could be worn.")... :-/"

Oops... Didn't mean to give them ideas! :D

On a side note, I apparently am quite dense because I still cannot figure out how to quote posts other than the way I just did. Clicking on "Reply" to the post apparently isn't it; having the desired text selected when I hit "Reply" doesn't do it, either. Do I need to know a secret handshake or something?
    draidean and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

When I was using IE I couldn't quote either. But then I started using Chrome and I'm good to go now. Not sure if you are using IE or not but that could be it.
    Marae and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Marae Well-Known Member

Thank you, Breanna. I am using IE, and I can't stand Chrome so that's not an option. I'll just do it the old-fashioned way until they pry my Explorer from my cold, dead fingers... (or come up with something tolerable to replace it). :D
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

I feel the same. The only reason I started using Chrome was because I was actually having issues even logging into the forums with IE, and just for fun I tried Chrome and it let me in, then I found I can quote and stuff so I just stuck with it. These forums are the only thing I use Chrome for though I don't care for it either.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I know this is unrelated Marae but I believe the forums themselves (the underlying structure not things on our end) don't support IE anymore, have you tried.. the new microsoft browser I can't remember the name of write now, or Firefox?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Also this is not a bug, I am going to pull a quote from a post about to go live in a minute that should explain.

"Regarding the recent change to harvestable displayed level changes. Harvestable displayed level ranges no longer match up to how tradeskill recipes are used or implemented, and were removed due to them no longer being accurate in many cases which caused a number of bugs and players reporting issues, while we understand that the change is frustrating because many of you have gotten used to it hopefully this will solve some further issues down the road."
    Cyrrena likes this.