Not A Bug Harvests no longer showing tier of crafting

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Juraiya, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And yes, you can see the levels of things in a Depot on Public Test, but it still doesn't show up on the actual material itself.

FYI, devs: not all of us have Depots, especially not the new players y'all say you're wanting to recruit into playing the game. :-/

Uwk
    Akbar, draidean, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Sorry, I wanted to make an almost plural, and the forum software I was using strikethrough. I wasn't.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I don't have an answer to whether or not it is a bug yet, but I am looking into it. I will let you all know as soon as I have more info.
    draidean, Tkia, Rhodris and 7 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Please let it be a bug, please let it be a bug, please let it be a bug... X-P

Uwk
    Rhodris, Juraiya, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  5. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

If it's not a bug can we look forward to some detailed communication around why it is intended?
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What else could it be? It's either a bug, which means it's something that needs to be looked at, or it's a new feature? What other options are there?

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Leyvanda New Member

At the same time I started noticing the harvestables' tooltips had stopped showing the levels, I also found that countdown timers disappeared too. Specifically, Hammer of Adept Hands and Orb of Concentrated Memories no longer tell me how long until their reset.
  8. Karamella Well-Known Member

So it's the game and not me *sigh of relieve* Hopefully it will get fixed soon. I need the levels!
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

If it not a bug I love to hear the reasoning for making the change....
  10. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

If it is not I will be sure to explain why, and try to find out why it wasn't in the patch notes.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We have more than that for Housing Portals and this thread has dev presence and we do not have that presence at all in Housing Portals.
  12. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I agree, that one is critical as well. But this one now has 43 likes and it has only been up here for a few days; this one affects EVERY crafter out there.

For me, personally, the housing portals issue is just as critical. For many people it might not be. I know many of us use portals to create hubs for their characters (I'm one of them), but as I said, some people don't. I think there are lots of people with only a single home, and to them the housing portals problem is irrelevant. The devs are not considering that people who have LOTS OF PRESTIGE HOMES THAT THEY PURCHASED WITH REAL MONEY are the ones most affected by it.

This one, otoh, affects anyone who does ANY crafting at all. That may be why it's already marked "in progress" at this point.
    draidean, Cyrrena, Zynt and 2 others like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :-/

Glad to see you're looking out for us, love! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  14. Marae Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you, Dreamweaver! You've made my day twice now. :D
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Full name: Dreamweaver Daymaker! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Marae, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  16. Tinkrbelle Active Member

I look forward to seeing this issue fixed come Tuesday, please? This is a major bug, taking away a vital part of the game for many people. Having the levels of items in the examine is part of the game, and taking it away is not only detrimental but makes absolutely no sense.
  17. Kronadin Member

Not only are the harvested items bugged, but also the crafted tailor armor and the woodworker weapons: Everything (at least for level 70 items) now only has spell skills on it. What the hell happened with this update???
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oorg...maybe they took those "suggestions" of Marae's seriously ("This weapon looks as though it could hurt someone." and "This armor looks like something that could be worn.")... :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Marae and Zynt like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Could that be a separate Bug? 'Cause that's important, too. :(

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  20. Avithax Well-Known Member

Darkpaw's slogan should be, " The Dog ate it" considering things keep coming up missing like food/drink buffs, item levels on harvests, PQ currency, Overseer missions, etc......
    Cyrrena, Marae, Rhodris and 5 others like this.