Harvesting tools bugged?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Allyra, Feb 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Allyra Guest

Has anyone else had trouble using their harvesting tools since the expansion came out? I'm using Overclocked Automated Shears, Pickaxe, and Watersafe Net, but I can't get any of them to go anymore! Are they maybe bugged...or do they jsut not work anymore??
  2. ARCHIVED-Druwan Guest

Working for me. If you have them in your inventory, it often happens when the buffs expire or get canceled that you must re-equip them and click the use/auto-consume options. It's done that for me for a long time (not just with this expansion) and seems to occur when something else cancels the buff (like this reset of everything did); usually the auto-consume works otherwise. So try re-equipping each of them in your charm and choosing the options from the charm slot, then unequip as usual.
  3. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

When my Paladin was reset with her AAs at SF's release, her tinkered tools were unequipped and the auto-consume turned off. Once those were back on, it was set.
  4. ARCHIVED-Allyra Guest

Thanks. Maybe I'm just bugged. I've tried using them all several times, and while the casting bar shows, nothing actually happens.