Harvesting bug

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dimdau, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

Maj'dul server
    There is a bug. Its not the first time I go to harvest things to recipes. I find the items (even on Gathering Obsession quest the items shows as collected) but nothing comes to inventory.

And if I keep collecting, it keeps nothing give me anything. I have to log out and do anything else and go back another time, to try collect... Nothing guarantee that I'll be able to get what I harvest. So frustrating!
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

It's not a bug, when gathering for most quests it auto takes it for the quest it will not stay in your bag. Any extras you get over will go to your bag.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Dimdau Active Member

oh... Well then now I know, anyway very frustrating when you are so waiting to make a recipe after have gone around all region collecting :(
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

Yeah if your trying to gather items for crafting and are on the gathering obsession, its easier to finish the quest so you can go back and gather at that tier so you dont hv to worry quest auto taking the items.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes if you go harvesting to craft things, make sure you are not on a quest that requires mats from the level you are harvesting or you wont see them, and if you are doing the halfling on the Thundering Steppes dock at the same time you are doing Gathering Obsession, the halfling's desires come out first.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Dimdau Active Member

woow ty for these infos always good to know :D I'm playing everquest2 for almost 2 years and always finding new things :DDD Apart the things that I'm not even searching to know, then I know I have still a long long way lol