Harvesting buff: potion options?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Wimble, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Wimble Active Member

Hello

I remember there were two potions you could get that gave an increased % chance for rare harvests and suchlike. The first potion was a ppossible reward for the daily apprentice task, but I think they removed that . The second potion was one you could buy with DGC.

Do these potions still exist as I can't find one on the marketplace?

Alternatively, are there other options for increasing the % chance to harvesting a rare (my goal is to get some foundations/spellshards, rather than "rares") .For information, I have the correct AA lineup to maximise % rare chance, I also use Cloak of Harvester, the Far seas unicorn, far sea ring, Gi of artisan and Solstice Ear. FInally I also use the four? tinkered 'overclocked' items. Friends have mentioned the potion option and also speak of getting several spellshards over a few hour period.

FINALLY - is it confirmed that a pack pony (quested to allow for holiday harvesting) has the possibilty of getting a foundation/spellshard?

Thanks for the time :)
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

The potion from the tradeskill apprentice daily quest still exists. There is also one from the amalgamation recipes.

Neither ponies nor goblins will get foundations or spell shards. Nor will they get rare food harvests.
  3. Ratza Well-Known Member

The tradeskill apprentice still gives bountiful harvesting potion as a reward - it is a rare reward - not common.

None of my pack ponies have ever brought back a foundation or spellshard nor do they bring the back rare food harvests. Maybe I'm just unlucky.
  4. Wimble Active Member

Thank you both most helpful :)