Harvestables reward from Overseer

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Schmetterling, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I don't know if this question has been asked yet , but I have only been playing the Overseer mini game for a short
    time , but I have noticed some harvestable items that I have never seen before even on any regular server .
    I would really like to know if we will ever be able to use those , they are taking over my harvest depot , or if I should flush them down the waste disposal , if this is nostalgia than we need recipes .
    Argh I just got another bag full .
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Names of the items?
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Pone the Wonderhorse Member

Some can be used instead of certain items, I would also prefer it if they used the regular harvestables though rather than the table from 14 years ago.
  4. oakmiser Well-Known Member

I'd love to see it changed to a bundle of 20 of three harvestables from the tier instead of 1-4 of every single thing. It takes up so much bag space.
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Pharliquin Member

Bundles of fewer items would be wonderful! The worse is when you get one of each of all the non usable ones. It fills into overflow until you go through and delete each one at a time. So Fun! I recognize some of these from when EQ2 launched and we had to make items before we could actually make a useful item...like vials and sinew and tanned leather and the oils to tan the leather. Im old so I forget exact names. Also many extras for cooking and such. Sassafrass, redfin fish, camomielle, chunk of tin or lead, fig, date a different version of yarrow, its a long list. I have actually tried to replace them into recipes to see if they would work, they dont. I suspect a gremlin somewhere released a folder and out they popped and no one knows how to recapture them and remove from game. I do very little overseer on TLE, because it is a major pain to get these and delete them one at a time. You do also get ones that are relative to todays tradeskills occasionally. Soryy for bad spelling.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Ryni Bard since 2004

Please fix this, this is why I don't want to do overseer quests. Harvestables that were never actually in the game or removed in beta should NOT be on loot tables. Make it easy on coding just make the harvestables that do drop correspond to either our craft or adventure level (whichever is higher).
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there are over 60 items do you want the names of all of them Sigrdifa and since my Overseers level has gone up I see even more of those harvestables , of higher level.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I don't personally want them, but if you can list the problem harvests, it helps the devs.
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Server hiccup, removing duplicate post.
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I think those items might be what the others stated a 14 year old loot table for all the materials you used to need to make pre combines .
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

It appears that all the harvestables were shut down on Kaladim , at least I have not gotten any material chests in a good wile .
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

argh that was wishful thinking , just got another load of those harvestables of the useless kind .
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmm I just had this crazy idea , what if we don't get a new TLE server this year , because they are working hard on giving us the original EQ2 vanilla TLE server and they released the old materials to early :oops:.