Harvest Depot, 1st Slot Say 7 Items on Button When Getting Stack

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mysstie, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Mysstie Well-Known Member

This is an odd one. I noticed when removing candy from my Harvest Depot that whatever item is in the top slot, when I do a CTRL-Click to get a stack, it always says 7 items.

[IMG]

When I click the button I actually the full amount (up to 200 or whatever). The other slots show 200 or whatever on the button.
    Shmogre likes this.
  2. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Wierd!
    Do you remember if the item that was at the top when you first started removing items was a stack of 7?
    Cause that's how it seems to be working for me, I checked when I saw your post.
    On my first try I had a single item at the top, I removed that and then every other stack just had the "Remove One" button even though I was pressing Ctrl, and I could only remove one at a time.
    Then I closed and reopened the depot and used the same search and got full stacks, so it seems to remember the stack size of the item that started on top.
  3. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

There doesn't have to be any candy involved, I just got the same thing in my adorning and spellshard depot.
    Except this time its showing the stack size of the previous item I highlighted even If I didn't remove it.
    And even if niether that item or the current one is at the top of the list.
    And it isn't just the item at the top of the list that's affected, when I click on a stack in the middle of the list it shows the wrong stack size as well.
    Shmogre likes this.
  4. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Yeah, what seems to be happening is that when you first open the depot and then say do a search, the stack amounts on the remove button below match what was originally there and not the new items. Amount aren't updating or something.

[IMG]

Did a /bug in game and put one here: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQII-1022
    Shmogre and Hexalobular like this.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I've never seen this as a problem, as when you ctrl-click you still withdraw 200 or the stack...
    Spindle and Xianthia like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its been doing this for about a month or so. I just ignore it, easier than having them broken or unusable for a while.
    Shmogre likes this.
  7. Mysstie Well-Known Member

It's just a cosmetic thing on the Remove button, it does remove complete stacks. Just hadn't noticed or paid attention to it before. :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you already had some in your bags, instead of 200, it shows 200 minus however many you already have. Since you were seeing 7, I'd think you had 193 in your bag already.
  9. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Have you tested that recently?

Merchants will fill up a stack but the depot doesn't seem to.

If I have 14 raw black tea leaf in my bag and 2640 in the depot it says 200 and it gives me 200, for a total of 214 in my bag (in 2 stacks).
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm suspecting that it sees the existing items in your bag and displays the difference, but then gives you 200 anyway. It's always delivered a full stack.