Harrow's End raid

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Elenova, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Elenova Member

Anyone remember how to get Drinal to spawn? I'm stumped. Never did the raid when it was live, I cleared the rest of the zone and for some reason, Drinal isn't popping when I teleport to his chambers
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Drinal is... wonky. His whole fight takes place on an elevator, and that alone means that things can go wrong when you fight and especially kill him. Usually if he isn't spawned, it means you still have a named you haven't killed. It has been a few months since I last ran that zone, but I don't recall ever being able to go into his room before killing all the names before.
  3. Elenova Member

Yeah I believe I have killed all the other named, Caerina, Melanie, Construct of Souls, Bastion, Fitzpitzle, and Oligar. Unless there's another named like the imp from Altar of Abhorrence that spawns when you kill hard-to-find trash? Edit - I just finished clearing the trash, no pop :(
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Yeah. That zone has always been hit or miss. Are you one-shotting the mobs where possible? I think you need to let them game know that you engaged them first before you do.
  5. Elenova Member

Ahhhh that might be it. I do try to one shoot them to avoid the script. I ran into that problem in Siren’s grotto too, Gen’ra hard mode if you one-shoot the council, Gen’ra’s damage immunity doesn’t fall.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I farm the challenge mode Gen'Ra all the time, and I never have any issues with one-shotting them all. Maybe dragonfire works differently or something.