Happy Thanksgiving!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Pixistik, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Hope you all have a safe and happy thanksgiving this year!
  2. Kotter Legendary Member

thnx!
    same to you.
  3. Louly Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving!

Have a wonderful day :)
  4. Gojiria Member

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Oh, and HOF has crashed like a MF... Get to work, DB!!! No turkey for you til our servers are up!!! ~~~~~
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

You too Pixi!!!! And who cares about the turkey (although it's good) I'm all about the Pumpkin Pie YUMMY!!!!
  6. Heresford Active Member

LoL! This is why it's a pain to be on-call on a holiday! Poor admins!
  7. yerbo Member

Well, I was going to give myself a gift today and upgrade some spells on HoF what with the discount. But since I still can't get on after 30 mins of trying, and have no intention of wasting any more time on it, screw it. Good work DBG, as usual.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Soara2 like this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving you all !
  9. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

My Berzerker Barbarian Thundara Grymm threw a Thanksgiving Sunday Party for all the other owners of Mara Estates ~ MEOW ~ Mara Estates Owners Web; but nobody came. One polite person RSVP'd and said they couldn't make the party and would visit Lake Mara Resort later. I put her on Friends List there and she can use the Crafting Machines and choose the Disguises from the Shape Shifter Shop to wear. All the multi-party favors got put on Marketplace @ half price. But I hope that everyone had a real good Thanksgiving and don't recommend trying to have a party in EQ2.
  10. elflover Well-Known Member

Yeah I wouldnt throw a party during a holiday most likely people wont be online. Next time try a few days before or after with some announcements on forums maybe even gen chat a few times before and maybe an hr before you plan might get a few people.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And focusing on the Norrathian Homeshow forum might help; a lot of folks that wouldn't necessarily look at any other forum(s) will often be there, looking for awesome houses to visit. :)

Uwk
    who missed seeing the announcement; what server was it on?
    Breanna and Quiarrah like this.
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Skyfire. I missed it. Logged in for the first time yesterday and got the mail. Thamks Whisper. It is a beautifully decorated place. I did go and visit. I agree with Uwk. I would definitely put the announcement in the Homeshow channel instead. You would most likely have gotten more responses! I mean it was after Thanksgiving. Hubby and I have been rearranging our house since Thanksgiving ever since ou daughter left to go live with her boyfriend. *don't ask* so I have not been on til yesterday. Frostfell is coming and I plan . . . *PLAN* to ne on most days then!
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hugs! Frostfell starts in two days on Live! :D

(No doubt Lera could tell you to the millisecond... ;->)

Uwk
    Geroblue, Breanna and Quiarrah like this.