Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Eshaac, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Eshaac Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving to you All!! May this day be a great day of Family togetherness with lots and lots of Love!!

Eshaac

[IMG]
    Ekic, Gninja, Shmogre and 8 others like this.
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving indeed!
    Griff and Eshaac like this.
  3. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving from <Collateral Damage> of Antonia Bayle server.

May you gorge on roast leg of Vulrich until you explode like the boarfiend in that Darklight Woods quest. ;)
    Mayali, Spindle, Griff and 2 others like this.
  4. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving!

Please take the time to take a break from all the flames and vitriol and be thankful for all you have. :)
    Ekic, Spindle, Griff and 1 other person like this.
  5. Deago Well-Known Member

6. Griff Well-Known Member

Same to you and yours!

Quick question, is that the level 99 or level 100 Provisioner recipe?
    Eshaac and Deveryn like this.
  7. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Oh, that's so last month for me. Happy Thanksgiving to all the players in the US of A!!!
    Griff and Deveryn like this.
  8. Charlice Well-Known Member

Happy thanksgiving all. Fly high seek peace!
    Griff likes this.
  9. Louly Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving!! Turkey is almost done. :D I am getting really hungry LOL Also, I have so very much to be thankful for this year - :D
  10. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Seriously? Turkey I've never liked and try to avoid any house it's baking in...I know, I'm weird. Mom always makes me eat some anyway, even if it's just by staring at me and making me feel guilty so I have to choke some down, hehe.
    Griff likes this.
  11. Endymion Developer

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! My fridge full of pies awaits me. :D
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving
    Griff likes this.
  13. d1anaw Well-Known Member

While this has been one of the most difficult years of my life (I was diagnosed with cancer in Jan), I have finished chemo and it appears I am on the mend and I am eternally grateful for my fabulous husband whose been my rock, my daughter, who moved her family here to be near us, my employer who not only provided me with fabulous insurance, but support during the time I was unable to work post diagnosis and post op. And my co-workers who were willing to do some of the things I didn't have the stamina to do while going through chemo. I was fortunate to be able to work, but it wasn't always easy. I've got a lot to be thankful for as there was a time when I wasn't sure I'd still be here.
    Eshaac likes this.
  14. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I'm glad you have had such supportive people around you, and hope you are on the mend. It is truly a time for Thanksgiving for you and your family.
  15. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

You definitely should partake. It's an us-or-them situation. Consider that, if the roles were reversed, that turkey would eat you in a second without thinking about it!

Therefore, you must do your part in the human-vs.-turkey war! It's patriotic!
  16. Deago Well-Known Member

Turkey is great if moist. If dry apply some sort of moisturizing lubricant and pretend to enjoy.

Folks look at me like whaaat if I put ketchup on the turkey.

:eek::p