Happy Holidays to all the Staff at SOE

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Feeonme, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Feeonme New Member

It occurred to me a few minutes ago that the only time SOE hears from me is when I submit petitions for one thing or another. Admittedly, when I do this my mood is not always pleasant as I have managed to work myself up over something that happened in game not to my liking. Regardless of my demeanor the staff at SOE has always treated me professionally and courteous, not to mention more times than not they end up resolving the issues to my liking. So this time of year as I pause and reflect over time passed and experiences shared I just wanted to take time and wish all the Staff at SOE a very Merry Christmas and thank you for your patience with me.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  2. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I agree with you 100% and would also like to thank the EQ2 team for continuing to provide us with enjoyable game play (even if we give negative feedback sometimes). We are all passionate about this game and I hope it will be around for many more years. To all the staff at EQ2/SOE, warm wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy, prosperous New Year!