Hand of the Maker quest issue

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Ying, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Ying New Member

I went back to do the quest Delivering the delivery to continue this quest line. When I use track, one of the dead soldiers is under a big boulder so I cannot get the update. Has anyone else had this issue recently?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Hm. I personally would try logging completely out, then coming back in to see if this fixes the issue.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Calith New Member

I have the same issue. Logged out and back in, nothing. Completely logged out and back in, same.
  4. Ying New Member

Went back 24 hrs from my attempt yesterday and they moved the first part onto one of the bodies that showed nothing yesterday. The 2nd part (insignia) seems to be on the dead soldier that is under the rock. I will try later and hopefully it is on one of the other 2 bodies showing.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

A gnome whispered into my ear that it should be fixed next patch.

Don't eat gnomes! Gnomes are nice and friendly!
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Gninja Developer

Looks like the art assets for GU109 snuck out sometime over last week but because the design assets aren't there till this weekend's update the quest update you are looking for has not been moved to a spot where it can be obtained. It will be obtainable after the update Saturday. Sorry about that!
    Laaw, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Ying New Member

Thank you for the update and information Gninja and Whilhelmina
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Who are you and what have you done to the Whilhelmina that has a cookbook for gnomes?
    Breanna, Rhodris and Cyrrena like this.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I promised Gninja I wouldn't eat him for several months! Heartbreaking, I know. Have to rely on trying to catch Mum unaware now! And she always looks behind her shoulder when I'm around, I wonder why...

I still have my nice "Humanoid Recipes" in my house though. Can't wait to actually add them to my Gnin...er "some random trap that Gninja shouldn't enter at all"- house!
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Pijotre like this.