Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Guide Croakis Guide

I do not know if it will happen this week... but I will be sure to pass on the request :)
    Anytime you would like to request something.. let me know and I will pass it on to the powers that be! :D

Thanks!
    Croakis
  2. Guide Croakis Guide

Wednesday 6-26:
    5pm pacific in Feerrott.. a family of frogs... :)eek:).... will need help!

More Soon!
    Freddy_c likes this.
  3. Guide Croakis Guide

Thursday 6-27:
    5pm pacific in Lavastorm... an old troll has lost her babies and the goblins have them!

More Soon!
    Freddy_c likes this.
  4. Layla Member

Guides please consider yourselves invited!

[IMG]

When: Sunday, July 14, 2013 at 8pm EST (7 CST, 6 MST, 5PST)

Where: Isle of Mara

Details: Is your storage full of stuff rotting away and taking up space? Do you want to use your crafting skills for more than writs and status grinds? Well, empty your banks and polish up your tradeskill tools! It is time once again for Pay It Forward!

What is Pay it Forward?

• Pay It Forward is an opportunity to help fellow players out and spread positive energy across the server.

Originally started and written by Jayne/Fille of the Freeport server wrote:What is Pay it Forward, you ask? Well it's a day when adventurers and crafters come together to donate crafted goods, items rotting away in your bank, plat, rares, masters ... you name it ... to young adventurers, asking only that they perform some random good deed for a complete stranger in return.

• They have done this several times before and everyone has a blast!!
  5. Guide Croakis Guide

Thank you! I will be sure to pass it on :)
  6. Guide Croakis Guide

Saturday 6-29:
    On the Isle of Mara at approximately 7:00 p.m. PST.....
    Nothing like a good ol' bedtime story I always say :D

More Soon!
  7. Guide Croakis Guide

If I was looking for some story telling... I would check in Antonica... on the 29th around 3pm pacific.. just sayin.. :D

More Soon!
  8. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

STORY TIME, STORY TIME :D:D:D:D:D
  9. Guide Croakis Guide

Wednesday 7-3:
    4pm pacific in Antonica... there are more stories to be told!

More Soon!
  10. Jetul Guide

Thursday 7-4
    8 PM Pacific in the Withered Lands

A wise old gnome is having a few problems and will be looking for help.

More soon!
  11. Guide Croakis Guide

Coming Up!
    Wednesday 2pm pacific in Antonica... a valiant hunter wants to test your skills...
    Thursday 5pm pacific in Darklight Woods... those orcish terrors will be on the loose again!

More Soon!
  12. Guide Croakis Guide

On July 15th:
    8am pacific in Greater Faydark... and old man needs some help!

More soon!
  13. Kinyoubi Guide

From da fine fellows in da foto lab ...

[IMG]
  14. Guide Croakis Guide

7-17 Wednesday... 4pm pacific in Antonica.. the storytellers will be back looking for more tales of lore!
    7-18 Thursday 5pm pacific in Frostfang Seas.. its time to see how well you can swim!

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  15. Bellandu Senior Guide

Wednesday, July 24 - 4pm pdt

Time for those cute little dragons to return to share even more stories with everyone. Come join them in Antonica on their favorite hill by the campfire.
  16. Guide Croakis Guide

Thursday 7-25:
    5pm pacific in Freeport... seems the tourists are out in force!

More Soon!
  17. Indwyn New Member

I had lots of fun being a tour guide, and taking Slurppin Soggybiscuts to the Executioner Pit.
    Silly Slurpy jumped in!!!

I look forward to seeing you all again. Thanks for all you do. I just wish other people beside me would show up and have fun with us.
  18. Guide Croakis Guide

This week!

Wednesday 7-31:
    2pm pacific.. in Steamfont... a gnome with a tome.. will be found near the Gnomeland Security!

Thursday 8-1:
    4:30pm pacific in Feerrott.. a family of frogs needs to eat! You cant leave them to starve!

More Soon!
  19. Layla Member

Hear yee hear yee, I would like to formally invite the guides to come to this year's Festival of Unity! Come and have fun with us on AB Server!

[IMG]
  20. Guide Croakis Guide

Yay!! Thank you.. I will pass the invitation on :)