Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Yay! *wonders when Croakis is going to come ice skate with me and Kas* I promise to leave Tickers in the hall!
  2. Guide Croakis Guide

As I always say.......
    Soon.. :D
  3. Guide Croakis Guide

Speaking of soon....
    Thursday 12-20:
    3:30pm pacific in Frostfell Wonderland.. the goblins are on the loose again!

More coming soon!
  4. Guide Croakis Guide

Wednesday 12-26:
    2pm pacific in Frostfell.. a bard will be looking for help for some new Frostfell music!

More soon :)
  5. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Yay! Oh, and by the way my special AB Guides.. Housing Leaderboards -> Hall of Fame -> Cogknocker Frostfell Tribute to Guides is up, if you can find a way to visit! otherwise I put 'some' pics up on my Facebook *points to the Cogknocker Interior Designs, Inc link in her siggy*
  6. Bellandu Senior Guide

The bard won't be able to make it to Frostfell today, but she will be in Kelethin at 2pm looking for assistance with some music.
  7. Bellandu Senior Guide

Snoo is very busy with Frostfell but she shall be in Frostfell Village for any that are looking to update their winter wardrobe. Look for her around 2pm Thursday 12/27. P.S. She is a snow lady!
  8. Guide Croakis Guide

Thursday 12-27:
    2pm pacific... the Snoo lady will be in Frostfell..
    Then about 6:00pm pacific in Antonica... its time to find a date!
    About 8:30pm in Nektolous Forest... a family of frogs need your help!!

More coming soon! :)
  9. Bellandu Senior Guide

There has been a change. Snoo needs a break from Frostfell Wonderland so she will be in Qeynos around 2pm today, Thursday. She would still like to see all that are interested in a new wardrobe.
  10. Kinyoubi Guide

Ai looked fer da name of da robe yoo waz talkin' about ... it'z da Guide's Robe of Frosty Tidings, onlee availabull to us durin' Frostfell. Ai don' see wun ennywhere wif da same color bloo, Ai am sorree. :(
  11. Bellandu Senior Guide

Today, Wednesday, January 2nd look for a little lovelorn gnome in Antonica around 2pm. Seems he wants to make his lady love a special gift and needs assistance.
  12. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

*looks hopeful* Gnimbus?
  13. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

A rare moment with our buddy Croakis.. his feetsies sure make it easy to win in ice skating challenges!

[IMG]
  14. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

I am really, really sad that I missed this gnome, do you know if they will be back again soon? Speaking of gnomes, do you think Gnimbus will be around in the evenings anytime in the near future?
  15. Bellandu Senior Guide

The little gnome was sad, only 2 people came to visit him but they were a big help. Maybe he'll return again soon and find more help. He felt everyone was busy with Frostfell and were not able to come see him.
  16. Guide Croakis Guide

Coming this week!
    Wednesday 1-9:
    4pm pacific in Antonica.. the wolf has stolen pies!!
    Thursday 1-10:
    3pm until she kicks us out.. Kitzy will have house guests!

More coming soon!
    Calthine likes this.
  17. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

YAY! But, there will be no out kicking.. possibly Tekka running away in terror after pin the tail on the halfling..

I suppose if anything happens to Tekka, there is always Liza..
  18. Guide Croakis Guide

I still like the idea of pull the wings off the Charbon (arasai)... :rolleyes:
    Looking forward to being there! :p
  19. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

:eek: Croakis! You aren't supposed to tell our sekret game! *uses her foot to push away the stockade she built to hold Charbon*
  20. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Thank you for visiting today! In case you missed it, here are a couple of memories:

The guides visiting the museum

[IMG]

The guides sharing a bit about themselves

[IMG]

Again, I just want to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to join in the celebration. It truly was an honor to have you all in my home and to get to know a bit more about you. I hope all that were able to visit got a chance to meet with these fabulous folks.

Happy Guide Appreciation Day, Guides of Norrath!
    Lizabethan likes this.