Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Guide Croakis Guide

As soon as we are allowed... I am sure you will see it here! :)

(alas... as of yet it is not available..... *soon*... *soon*.. ) :D
    Kitzy likes this.
  2. Lizabethan Active Member

Thanks so much! We just love that mistletoe. And our guides!
    Kitzy likes this.
  3. Infernox Guide

*peeks in, looks around, grabs a cupcake and runs off before he gets caught*
    Kitzy likes this.
  4. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Bad piggy, whichever one you are!
    Kasumi likes this.
  5. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Dear Piglet,

Thank you for showing me the proper way to piggyflop in the river. I promise to practice hard at piggy flopping. I am sorry that the ebel Babazabelle made you run so hard. Me and Kas will put a special pillow in our s3kRiT h1dEoUtZ just for you and we promise to keep it stocked with lots of jumjum carrot juice and carrot cupcakes with lots of icings.

Your friend,

Kitzy Cogknocker, Keeper of the Platinum Sprocket
    Kasumi likes this.
  6. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Left to Right:
    An unknown dwarf, Piglit, Kitzy, Lolleee, Baconblitz, Oinkey, Kasumie (my bestest buddy)

A moment in time when I shared my cupcakes and jumjum-carrot juice with my buddy Piglit.
    Kasumi likes this.
  7. Kasumi Member

I have had so much fun these last few days coming to your events. You guys are awesome for spending so much time with us! I <3 each and every single one of you :) and if I left anyone out I apologize. I've been to sooo many events lately! I hope to continue to go to more! Thank you so much for being such a special part of the Antonia Bayle community!

Braxl & Maxlea (I think that's right) -- I finished a quest I have had in my journal for over a year!! HURRAY!! I can now Decorate with Axe's!!

Lolleee -- I enjoyed rescuing the piggy's so much!! Piggzy, you were the cutest little pig ever, not to leave out all the other little piggys! (Having a hard time remembering their names :D) it was so cute seeing all your little piggy tails waddling away

Krenda -- I *LOVE* my Mushroom hat (and I think you gave me beauty creams? I love it!!) I had so much fun gathering fungoids and swimming through the waters!

Dutchey -- Thank you for listening to my tales with Kitzy!! I love my crashpad!! I had a fun time racing and telling you all about it! You even let us turn the sign on Jazabelle! For that, you are an awesome Gnome!

Last, but not least at all...
    SNOO!!! Our fashionista Snowlady! I love all my little outfits and love gathering my carrots and elm coal and coming and showing off my dresses for you! You are the spunkiest Snowlady ever!

With Love,
    Kasumie
    Kitzy likes this.
  8. Bellandu Senior Guide

Snoo and her friends will be busy this week.

Monday 2pm - Look for an arasai in Darklight Woods seeking some assistance.

Tuesday 2pm - Snoo will be in her homeland of Everfrost, again offering her assistance to everyone.

Wednesday 2pm - A gnome in Thundering Steppes will be present looking for adventurers.
    Kitzy likes this.
  9. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

10. Guide Croakis Guide

Coming this week!

Tuesday 12-11-12:
    2pm pacific in Everfrost.. its Snoo time!
    4pm pacific in Commonlands.... the orcs are restless!

Wednesday 12-12:
    2pm pacific in Thundernig Steppes.. those brave old gnomes and their flying machines!

More Soon!
    Kitzy likes this.
  11. Guide Croakis Guide

The orcs are being sneaky!! They plan on showing up at 3pm just to throw the competition off!
    (((sorry for the late notice)))
    Kitzy likes this.
  12. Kinyoubi Guide

Last week on Antonia Bayle:
    [IMG]

Please make a spot in yer busy Frostfell opening night (12-13-12) fer MOAR fun in da Thunderin Steppes wif baby dragonz around 5:00 pm PST!
    Kasumi and Kitzy like this.
  13. Kinyoubi Guide

Ai found dis in da Guide Hall Photo Lab!

[IMG]
    Kasumi and Kitzy like this.
  14. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Kas & Kitzy hangin' out with our favorite guide Snoo in Everfrost:

[IMG]

Then later helpin' dem orcs beat up the bullies!

[IMG]
  15. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Thanks for stopping by and sharing stories with us, Kinyoubi! It is now our mission to find more nomshus!
  16. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Gnomeland Security Headquarters was unable to properly photograph the face of the male gnome on the left, Code Name: Platinum Sprocket Hunter. Any information leading to his true identity and whereabouts should be reported immediately. He is unarmed and not considered dangerous, wanted for planning to steal the Platinum Sprocket.
  17. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Kitzy & Kas up to their usual pranks with the help of Gibblesnort Gigglegibber.

Note: Jaza and Z were not harmed during the cubing, but please feel free to poke the cubed couple as much as you like. We enjoy watching them jiggle.
  18. Zhadowsee New Member

Zhadowsea^3
    Jazabelle^3

We are both to the third power...or cubed.
    Kasumi likes this.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yesterday saw Kinyoubi in Frostfell Wonderland Village wearing a robe like the ones you receive from Snoo but was a softer blue-green (or cornblue) color. Would love to know what the robe is called and/or where I can find this beautiful robe. Thanks!
  20. Guide Croakis Guide

This week!
    Wednesday 12-19 around 7:30am pacific for you early risers.... be on the lookout for a goblin in the village needing some help with a present problem!

More coming soon!
    Kitzy likes this.