Halls of Fate Server down

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Chienne-Errante, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Chienne-Errante Well-Known Member

Server crashed about 2 minutes ago. HELP!
    Niechy likes this.
  2. Elecyah Member

It did.
    None of the others crashed, why did we? :confused:
    Niechy likes this.
  3. Niechy New Member

Not just me then :(
  4. Mysaphar New Member

That's not a serious question is it?
  5. Elecyah Member

It kicked me to the character selection and one of my characters is missing from the list. :eek: Not nice to see, but it's more than likely just because it was unable to pull the full info from the server at the time.

(Either way... that 'create new character' -button is awfully tempting, since I got the RoS, but my character slots are full... )
  6. Elecyah Member

It was mostly a joke, but since you called me out on it in such a nice manner, now I shall pose it for real.

Is there something wrong the Halls of Fate? Or some other mystery that I'm not privy to? Surely it can't be because of load - even though it is Friday. I haven't seen a server full in years.
  7. Mysaphar New Member

Have you ever been on you
    Have you ever been on your computer with like 10 programs up and running, Excel, Word, Chrome, Estimating Software, etc. And only 1 of the programs stop responding/crashes? Thats this situation. one server can hiccup and crash and the others dont. Also, software doesnt need to be stressed to crash. It can crash for 1 of 1000 reason. I doubt its load you are right. I was just wondering if you thought all the servers were linked and dependent upon one another. They arent.

EDIT: Thought I would also make it clear I was not trying to be a ******** or a troll. Just thought I would ask
  8. Elecyah Member

Lol, so there was something randomly wrong with Halls of Fate. :rolleyes:
    The server is back up, btw. :D
  9. Mysaphar New Member

I will try again in a few minutes. The server is back up gut Nek Forest seems to be down. Character starts to load in then it goes back to char select.

EDIT: Made it in!