Halls of Fate - Epic 1 crafting help

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Skahld, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Skahld New Member

Hello! I just hit 100 Alchemy on Halls of Fate server and the only in game friend I have in game isn't a crafter. I'm very social (for an Iksar), but I just have weird play times.

Can anyone on the server help me finish the Earring of Solstice quest? I would greatly appreciate it!

I have all the rares and fuel, and will gladly tip for help (no idea what the going rate is).

I'm usually on every night after 6PM CST lately.

Thanks!
    Skahld
  2. Daelini Active Member

If you haven't gotten it yet, hit me up on Medousa. She is a 100 Tailor. My gf has the rest and she may be able to help you as well. Look her up on Emynence.

I don't know about her, but I charge nothing for the combine - just bring the Rares and stuff and I will handle the rest.
  3. Conifur Well-Known Member

Just shout out in the Crafting or General channel what you need, most people will help. There is one player, forgot the name, that always ask in chat if anyone needs help. Most people who have one seem to have all it would seem :)
    GrunEQ likes this.
  4. Skahld New Member

Daelini - Awesome - thanks!! My play time is sporadic during the week and limited. I'll log on and send you guys a message.

Conifur - thanks!! I'm always a little shy about asking for help in game lol
  5. Conifur Well-Known Member

Don't be shy. I play too many toons to list them, you won't find Conifur. Look for a Phillupp or Eichel.
  6. Kethryl Active Member

The "Crafting" channel is meant just for that.. asking for help. Please don't hesitate, regardless of what server you're on. =)
    GrunEQ likes this.
  7. Majesty Active Member

Add Breathtaking and Majesty to your friends. I'm happy to help with updates. :):)